Author Topic: Playgroup...Lots of Pics  (Read 4306 times)

Kiahpyr

Playgroup...Lots of Pics
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:03:29 am »
Kiah got to go to playgroup last night. It's like a dog park, but you have to pay and it's at the humane society. It was her first time playing with other dogs. She did very well. At first she was very overwhelmed because all the dogs came up to her and sniffed her. She took off running with her tail between her legs. After that most of the dogs left her alone. I think her guard instint kicked in because she walked around the perimeter before playing with anyone. I plan on taking her again next week.

We saw another pyr, lots of labs and goldens, a pitbull, boxers, lots of danes and an irish wolfhound. Here's some pictures. It started raining so I didn't get very many. Will take some more next time.

Pics 1 & 2: Kippy a 3 year old male pyr.

Pic 3: 2 month old newf/mastiff mix. He's 2 months old and wieghs 30lbs. He's going to be huge. I'm sorry I can't remember his name.

Pic 4: A great dane named Zane. They tell me he has a screw loose. He didn't like Kiah. He growled at her. :(

Pic 5: of Kiah. Check out the drool!

Pics 6-9: Kiah playing with other dogs.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Playgroup...Lots of Pics
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 03:13:05 am »
Looks like she did great.  The dane is probably jealous because she is so cute and he can't have her as his own.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 05:49:41 am »
bump.....oh did I do that? shhhh!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 10:43:20 am »
Looks like fun!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 10:49:27 am »
Kiah is getting so big!  It looks like everyone had a nice time at playgroup!  :)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 11:23:14 am »
I just can't believe how big Kiah is getting!...How much does she weigh now?...What a gorgeous coat!...It looks like she did just fine playing!...Do the same dogs always go?...I would be interested in knowing if the Dane does better with her next time.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 11:39:22 am »
Kiah is sooo Beautiful!
You're making my decision that much more difficult.
J
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005, 01:49:56 pm »
Kiah is sooo Beautiful!
You're making my decision that much more difficult.
J
Do it!...Do it, John!!!...You are reffering to choosing a new dog, right?

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2005, 09:56:00 pm »
Kiah will be 7 months in about a week. She weighs 63lbs. She lost wieght when she was sick. She's now all better and eating again. I'm so happy. I'm sure she'll put weight back on real quick. She looked too skinny!

The same dogs always go to playgroup. It was a wonderful experience for Kiah. Now she's not afraid of any dog and wants to play with them. I'm going to take her again on Sunday. They have it tuesdays, thursdays, & sundays. I'm so excited that I found a place for her to play. I don't want her to get dog aggressive. 

Talsas' Dad get a pyr. Just do it!! Tulsa and the pyr will get along great.  ;D

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 04:57:01 am »
AWWW!!!  Cute!!

Good Job Kiah!!  I'm glad she did so well in playgroup!  That's awesome!  She is SUCH a cutie pie!!