Author Topic: Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6726 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 28, 2005, 09:55:47 am »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*This is my molly, what a SPice of Life,!!! love mary L
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 10:16:43 am »
She sure is cute!  :D

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 10:11:59 pm »
small step for doggykind, giant step for molly?

seriously tho, considering you have 2 saints? wouldn't the young'un eventually just follow the big one down on her own?

BabsT

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 10:14:10 pm »
YAY big cheers for molly!..my zero hated the stairs, my little girl has no fear she will go up and down everything and jump LOL   it took zero just until recently to go up and down the stairs all the time without thinking about every little step

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 10:30:53 pm »
U Would think that yes

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 10:37:08 pm »
Spotakiss didnt go down the stairs for nothing.Hed go up but not down.Id have to carry him down until he was about 55lbs.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 10:42:18 pm »
U See Saint Bernards are not ready for stairs till they are of 3mos of age u need be be warn of there bone's they are growing,so as they are going up they need looked at all the time you need gates from up just like baby's till they are good and Ready,Molly Is a Very Large Breed She is almost 50 pounds so she need's to go down on a Lead her feet are as big as maggie's feet and she is 10 mo's old molly is 16 WEEK"S  OLD!!!Does Any ONE WANT To Gesse what she will weigh??Love to know mom is 200 dad 250 they say he looks like a BULL!!!!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 10:52:49 pm »
Tell me about i know what is like so when we got to go wow wow i said raaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!1!111 I My hubby he could not pick her up only me she is a sweaty so differ, from maggie i guess they all are like that she love's to be huged kissed like a teady bear! i hope she gets really big!!! she eats like no tomarrow and sleeps like a baby!! 48 pounds and she is only 16 weeks maggie was only 22 pounds know,she slow down,will have too see but she is very out going,very loving! My Girl's maggie&Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabsT

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 11:15:46 pm »
My Caucasian Girl is 50lbs too at 16 weeks too LOL and ribby even though she looks like a mack truck...Her granddaddy was 250 LB and her daddy is still growing at 170 lbs 20months and her mom was 140...Her bone is bigger than my other dog Zero too...should be interesting watching her grow.  as long as she is healthy is my main concern..Here is a pic of her grand daddy who to me is very impressive

Should be fun watching your girl grow

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 11:17:51 pm »
All you Large Breed Dog Owner's this is very Important About Stair's I't is not Something to Fool Around will if you have stair's you Block it off some Dog's are not ready till there Bone's are Ready!!They can really get hurt it is a Very sad lesson to learn so alway's be Ready Before getting a new puppy What time is it!! what Breed is it, Do we need to move anything I Mean these Guy's will be your Family make they feel like this is there Home Too!!!Let's Say Animal Rule's!!if u want!!!What ever,in my house Front is never left open,!!Then Again that is Common Sence!!Too!! Well if we all had that the world would be Quare!!!!Well let's just take care of our Pet's!!!!!Watch the STAIR!!!MaryLee!!!!!!

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 11:18:07 pm »
That is one beautiful dog!I love the way they look.

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 11:22:23 pm »
waffles717/Mary Lee, we love your enthusiasm... but them run-ons and the complete lack of punctuation really hurt my brain everytime i read your posts ... :P

BabsT

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 11:25:40 pm »
My dogs dont overdo the stairs...i dont force my dogs to do anything but if they want to try, i dont stop them that is part of confidence building in my eyes...Both my dogs need to use stairs to go in and out of my house...they go slow and no playing on them...

My baby girl will jump right off of decks with no fear...If she was sore, she wouldnt do it but I dont limit them I just to encourage it either

I guess I just have a rough and tumble type of girl...them running hard is just as hard on their bones and joints in that case...but if she wants to barrell around my yard and bulldoze over my older dogs than she can...

I dont force her to walk, jump or run but if she choose to, she can I just dont encourage it

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 11:34:15 pm »
I have A Brain,Problem so at time's i have a hard on computer some day's, are harder then,/ other/ i many.I Take 18 Med,each day,for my ill,in,Diabetic, too,my words don't always come out the way i think i said them, But I Try My BEST!!!!!!MARY LEE!!!!!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005, 11:44:18 pm »
No worries Mary Lee!  I love seeing the photos of your girls--they are so beautiful (and cute too)!   :D

BabsT--I can just picture your new girl jumping and playing!  She is such a cutie and must be very confident too.