Author Topic: New Update on Ang  (Read 13802 times)

Blair

Re: New Update on Ang
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 12:14:34 pm »
Im hoping all is well with Ang!!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 12:45:07 pm »
OMG!!! The updates just keep coming!  I just got off the phone with the poor girl.  It's 11:30 (CST).  She's in the hospital til Monday.  The CT scan came back ok, no tumors or anything, but they're keeping her cause they think she may be having seizures or heart problems.  She's ok and very positive everything will be ok, but at least the DR.s will be monitoring her for the next couple of days.  She's in a padded bed with restraints near in case of a seizure, scary I know.  She's also on heart monitors.  She's in a room by herself though so she's happy about that.  Also they have her barricaded in her room theirs a whole bunch of chairs blocking her door so she can't get out!!  GOODNESS!  We were laughing about that cause I said, "What's next, you gonna be on suicide watch!" hehee, bad joke I know.

On a more funny note..... the nurse who first took care of her, the one that didn't order the CT scan got yelled at by the DR for cutting corners. LOL  And Ang got to hear the whole thing so we were both laughing about that.  Yes, she should have been in the hospital for a few days of monitoring RIGHT AFTER her accident happend, but at least she went back and is getting that taken care of now.  WHEW!! Ok I think that's it for now.  She did say there is a internet cafe there so she might get online when she has a chance, but I told her to GET SOME REST!  If I hear more I'll keep you updated, but for now all we can do is keep sending those get well vibes her way!

Andi

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 12:49:25 pm »
Wow! Poor Ang! I hope everything will be okay and she won't have any lasting affects from the accident. Thanks so much for the update. Tell her to take care of herself and that we miss her. At least she has piece and quiet. I read her thread about her grandmother. Now I guess she'll know that Ang wasn't faking it! LOL! I'm sending good vibes her way.

Blair

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 12:49:28 pm »
Awe Ang I hope everything is going to be ok. Im send positive vibes and so is Ben!!! Get weill soon girl :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 12:57:04 pm »
Oh Jeez.  Barricaded the door?  What is that about?  Poor Ang, life is not going well for her right now.

But look on the bright side.  She can get away from her grandmother's nitpicking for a couple of days.   ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 01:02:24 pm »
HAHAHAA!!  Yeah when her grandmother got brought up in our convo she did seem happy she gets to take a little break.  She needs to focus on getting better not worring about what her grandma's gonna say next.  As for the barricading of the door, she thinks it has something to do with the fact she told one of the nurses she used to sleep walk.  We just thought it was funny.  I felt so bad cause we both kept giggling and I can't see that feeling very good for her. 

Andi

nickerbokker

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 01:05:46 pm »
i hope all turns out well! 

GR8DAME

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 01:08:30 pm »
With all the stresses in her life right now the hospital is a good place to be. Hopefully the barracade will keep Granny out as well.
Stella

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 01:21:57 pm »
Hopefully the barracade will keep Granny out as well.

ROLF   :D  :D  :D  :D

One can only hope.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2005, 01:35:11 pm »
 JEEZ!!! What's up with that granny?  If  the woman had half a heart, she'd take one look at Ang's chin and wired jaw and maybe realize this is NOT the time to get on her case.  It just affirms that granny is one sick granny!!  Ang is finally going to have some peace and quiet!  YEA!  Now she can get on with the business of healing!

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2005, 10:00:26 pm »
I for one feel much better now. Every chance I've had the past few days I have come onlone to check up on her. I'm glad to see that she is being taken care of instead of getting verbally abused by her granny and giving doggy baths!!! :o

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2005, 10:02:31 pm »
Hopefully they will be able to make a definative diagnosis and she'll be home in no time. Although sleep is probably not something she'll get alot of in the hospital, she should be made comfortable with minimal to no pain.

Keep us posted.

Deena

Icerotti

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2005, 10:22:04 pm »
oh Ang hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery and diagnoses.
Michelle

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2005, 10:56:06 pm »
Hope you get well soon Ang!! Good thoughts sent your way
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Anakalia

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2005, 05:47:10 am »
I'm on the phone with Ang again!!  She's super depressed because no one will come visit her.  Matt, her grandma, or her mom have not come to visit!  She's super upset that Matt hasn't come to visit because he told her he was going to today so she was looking forward to it.  SOOOO she's lonely, and I feel so sad! I thought I'd post her hospital info she's at the St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua in room 356B.  Now I know there's not anyone super close to her but her phone number is 603-595-5784.  The Dr.s have figured out that her BP is dropping significantly when she stands up and I don't know what that means for sure but it doesn't sound good. So she's got lots of heart testing stuff going on.  Let's just hope everything turns out ok.

Andi