Author Topic: New Update on Ang  (Read 13911 times)

dohertyswissy

Re: New Update on Ang
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2005, 02:32:55 am »
Barracaded???  Restraints???  This is starting to sound like a horror movie.  Poor Ang!

Hope you break out soon, girl!  Call us if you need back up.

Poor thing.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2005, 03:48:22 am »
I'm on the phone with Ang and she says that she's in there until Tuesday.  She loves everyone and is going through crazy BPO withdrawls.  They won't let her go to the internet cafe because

"They're afraid that I'll pass out and die."

Nothing exciting is happening and she is bored to tears.  :(

Tina,
It was real stress test and they made her heart get up to 185 and then made her stop.  They never made her work up a sweat or anything, just walking.

I have Ang's address for when she gets home.  If anyone wants to send her cards or anything contact me at torizmojo @ gmail.com .   (Arby's would be good ;))

BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Anakalia

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2005, 03:52:16 am »
Oh no!!  She wanted to get out of there today!!  UGH!  The poor girl can't get a break!  I'll have to call her later.  And why can't someone go with her to the internet cafe so she can at least do SOMETHING!  I don't agree with all Hospital rules can ya tell?  lol  I sure hope they can figure out what's wrong with her.

Andi

Anakalia

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2005, 05:29:49 am »
The thing that REALLY upsets me is that she told me last night one of the Dr.s (I think) said that they could do all this testing and STILL not find out what's wrong with her.  I would be so frustrated if that were to happen!  I sure hope she get's out of that hospital soon!

Andi