Author Topic: Sharing My Tiny Space  (Read 11478 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Sharing My Tiny Space
« on: October 04, 2005, 12:48:57 pm »
Bear is a couch dog and usually sits in the big couch on the left side. It has his mark of drool on it and his butt impression.  :D It is big enough for all 3 of us to fit on it happily and comfortably. And usually I will cuddle with him from the middle coushin. He loves to sit there all the time right?! Well lately not so much. The last 3 nights he has come to sit with me on my baby love seat. I have no idea what is up with him but together he and I squish on the love seat with his big ol' booty hogging up most of it. ;D Maybe it is the cooler weather and maybe he just loves me more lately. Either way,  I just thought it was funny so I thought I would share it with you.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing My Tiny Space
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 03:54:36 pm »
HaHa, I can just vision the sight of you curled up with him like a great big poofie pillow in a little love seat.  Is it white?  If so, I bet its not now.   ;D
Peggy

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 03:58:49 pm »
Oh what horrible English to use on a teacher!! I meant "I can just visualize the sight......... ........"

Sorry

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 08:23:02 pm »
Samson loves snoozing on the couch but he doesn't want to share with me!...The only time he will get up on the other end of the couch is when Pippin jumps up on top of me & starts smacking me with his paws & then Samson feels like he is missing out so he'll hop up on the other end...It is BLISS I tell ya'!!!...It's funny to picture Bear "sharing" the love seat with you Jaba! :D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 08:44:01 pm »
Now we have to have a photo of that. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 09:26:05 pm »
Jenn,
 Strider was a lap puppy too, and still is. Interesting isn't quite the word, try "crushing".
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 09:42:22 pm »
He sounds like such a lover.  And it's funny how they have their own special places just like us.  Lady and Grace snuggle in the cooler weather too and their spots change with the heat/coolness.  I love winter for one reason and one reason alone...Puppy Snuggles! 
I'd love to meet Bear and give him a big hug and kiss. 

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 12:28:11 am »
 ;D Look at Strider's hind feet in the top photo.  What a balancing act.  They are soooooooo funny.
Peggy

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 01:10:00 am »
Jenn,
 Strider was a lap puppy too, and still is. Interesting isn't quite the word, try "crushing".
Stella

Oh Stella ... those pictures are great!  :)  You may need a bigger lap at this point though.  I love big dog lovin' like that.  Lady's head fills my lap completely now.  Grace not so much...but when she gets a mind to she does make a better door than a window as she wraps herself into my arms and neck. 

GR8DAME

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 02:09:28 am »
;D Look at Strider's hind feet in the top photo.  What a balancing act.  They are soooooooo funny.

Strider is my rubberband slinky dog. I swear he has no bones!
Lyn, I'm against anything on my body getting any bigger LOL! Strider will have to adjust, after all half a lap dog is better than no lap dog at all.
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 02:19:29 am »

Strider is my rubberband slinky dog. I swear he has no bones!
Lyn, I'm against anything on my body getting any bigger LOL! Strider will have to adjust, after all half a lap dog is better than no lap dog at all.
Stella

I hear ya!  :) 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 06:36:12 am »
I will take a pic and post it tonight. You will laugh when you see him. And yes, I think that Strider needs a bigger lap to lay in too.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 07:32:22 am »
LOL I can only picture Bear squishi'n his poor mommy ;) All over love of course.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 10:13:27 am »
It's always amazing to me that these giants can be comfortable squished in to tiny places just so we can all be touching!  Here at the cabin, EVERYTHING is tiny! and Cowboy just contorts himself in to the strangest positions so we can be next to each other at all times!

Offline sarnewfie

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • HarborWinds Newfoundlands and Stain Glass
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 08:37:14 pm »
Whats that description without a pic??  ???
a pic of that would be kinda nice!
Photography by Christine
http://harborwinds.fototime.com/PHOTOS FOR ORDERS

HarborWinds Newfoundlands&Search and Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/4505