Author Topic: Just arrived at Big Paws...smashing!  (Read 13524 times)

Offline Lucy

• Gnawer
  • No sensible shoes
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Just arrived at Big Paws...smashing!
« on: April 25, 2005, 03:15:03 pm »
Howdy~
I stumbled on the site by accident, and I'm so glad I did! It's nice to be in the company of people who actually enjoy HUGE, hairy shedding, drooly, knock you down,...nothing better to lay your head on...dogs:)
Most of my friends think I'm touched in the head. They all have cat sized pooches, and I have the bear sized duo.  We just wanted to introduce ourselves....w ell actually it's me, but Max did the typing....:) the mixed mutt who just put the most disgusting slimy frisbee on my knees to discreetly tell me that I should get off of the board now and come PLAY~
Ella Blue the queen bee of Pyrs has her nose buried (gracefully though) in an inch of freshly dug dirt and is sleeping like that as I type. I was going to include pics, but for some reason the "browse"button isn't active on my mac...so I'll try to figure that out. Nice to meet y'all.
from under the fur....

Offline Lucy

• Gnawer
  • No sensible shoes
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Just arrived at Big Paws...smashing!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 03:51:42 pm »
OK, I'm able to post some hello pics on my other Mac(not sure why...), so here they: Ella Blue and Max...aka order and chaos respectively.:)
from under the fur....

Offline Lucy

• Gnawer
  • No sensible shoes
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 03:56:30 pm »
OK, I'm able to post some hello pics on my other Mac(not sure why...), so here they: Ella Blue and Max...aka order and chaos respectively.:)
...Chaos~
from under the fur....

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 04:23:10 pm »
Welcome. Glad to have you here and it funny how your description of our big doggies is so right on! They are the best! ;D Great pics by the way.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 03:06:39 pm »
I just joined also & this is a great group!...Your pics are great & I too prefer the very large sized dogs!...I pet sit for 2 miniature chihauhuas 4 days a week in my home while they're owners are out working...They both travel for work...They're good dogs but can't hold a candle to my Sammy Whammy!...Perhaps I am a little (?..lol!) biased though?

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 06:01:53 pm »
Very very pretty dog, and soooo true, all our giants drool, slobber, knock us over, steal our pillows and put their not so few pound in our laps, thinking they are lap dogs. And when other breed owners come with the little black bag, we move in with the bulldozer lol...

Nice to have you here.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 02:03:23 pm »
We should all get our big dogs together in a reunion of sorts and watch all the normal people gauck and stare and shake in their shoes.  :)  ok...that was a mean thought. 

dohertyswissy

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 02:16:22 pm »
Welcome!!  Beautiful dogs!!  This is a great forum for us BRILLIANT big dog lovers!   ;D  I know what you mean about pillows, Merit....Range r decided it was time to steal one of our decorative pillows for himself last night...such a prince....can't sleep without a pillow!  Of course, his second favorite place to sleep is on my lap!  I'm sure we are quite a sight...a 5'2" woman with a 69 lb. lap dog!  LOL!! :D

waffles717

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 05:27:27 pm »
We should all get our big dogs together in a reunion of sorts and watch all the normal people gauck and stare and shake in their shoes.  :)  ok...that was a mean thought.  
[/quoteothe have a Saint Bernard puppy she is 4,mo,old,&A toy poodle i wanted to know are both dog's yours,how will she be will out,her breed?may!?

waffles717

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 05:41:02 pm »
With maggie being the only saint in the house,we could one day get another,we do have a toy poodle but it is not the same breed maggie is 4 mo,as she get;s biger she will not want to play with her,will i have to seperate them,is better for saints to have a partner,?may?thanks??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

waffles717

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 08:03:37 pm »
Howdy~
I stumbled on the site by accident, and I'm so glad I did! It's nice to be in the company of people who actually enjoy HUGE, hairy shedding, drooly, knock you down,...nothing better to lay your head on...dogs:)
Most of my friends think I'm touched in the head. They all have cat sized pooches, and I have the bear sized duo.  We just wanted to introduce ourselves....w ell actually it's me, but Max did the typing....:) the mixed mutt who just put the most disgusting slimy frisbee on my knees to discreetly tell me that I should get off of the board now and come PLAY~
Ella Blue the queen bee of Pyrs has her nose buried (gracefully though) in an inch of freshly dug dirt and is sleeping like that as I type. I was going to include pics, but for some reason the "browse"button isn't active on my mac...so I'll try to figure that out. Nice to meet y'all.

waffles717

Re: There is no Day like a Day Without A DrooL!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 02:20:02 pm »
Howdy~
::) :D

waffles717

Re: She is!!!!!!!!!!! smashing!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 02:39:57 pm »
:) ;) :D :o :P :-*Sove themhe is Spectculor!!!well Maggie does not spell to good yet,but WoW!! My Breeder is starting to breed them i am staying with Saint's Love them,Just Remember,To Have a Day Without A Drool is No Day at All!!!!! and the Bigger the Drool the better!!! :o,p,s,If you can't get out of the Frying Pan Don't get in,it!!!! :-*p,s,love maggie!!if she is not invited i don't GO!! ::)

waffles717

;D ;Maggie Finally went to Her First, party,this pic,is not maggie that is mollyyes another saint!!,she is coming in aug,most tell me i am nut's,but maggie is really good,she is six mo, know, they all loved her there,she did not want to go home,! And well behaved,well,that something,I said to my hubby at one point we should go home this is to true she was so good,story Book!! two people there are looking into getting a saint know!!She was great with the kids! No jumping on anyone,Just Right,When we where going home she wanted tp,s,o stay,! But she went she was fine,came had dinner,was tired went bed slept al night!!! ::)have a good night!!!l,m,l!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 08:43:47 pm »
Sounds like Maggie was the belle of the ball...lol...T hat pup in the pic is way 2222222222 cute!