Great Danes > Great Dane Discussions

Name my Pup!

(1/3) > >>

DaneMom:
Ok all we are not sure how to spell the name of our Brindle Dane Pup. here is the name we are thinking of.
1. Sofe
2. Sofy
3.Sofie
4. Sofey
5. Sophy

as you can see we are not sure and actually are thinking about changing her name all together since the kids call her SOFA! lol we decided to name her Sofe(?) because all she wants to do is sleep on the sofa and she is one lazy pup. if anyone has any good idea's for a Brindle Great Dane Pup let me know. we already have her a middle name but still are ify on the 1st name. im sure someone will post a good name or a good way to spell her name. im so not good with names for animals..LOL thanks all!

ANGEL

mamadog:
I have always seen it spelled  Sophie, and I love that name.
As for the new guy, can you post a pic, and maybe tell us what he's like? I'd hate to suggest a name like, say, Romulous Thor if he's a10lb poodle! LOL!

Vicki

Bear:
Sophia?

coonie1970:
Sophie looks good to me.  nice name for your puppy Makes me think of a  pretty girl. My sister has a Great Dane and her name is Sadie. Suits her fine.
Karen

DaneMom:
well she is a vocal pup. barks,growls and is just cute. she is Brindle (markings like a pit,mastiff that are Black/Brown). i do like the name tus wat.."Sophie" for her. i have to develope the pics i took of her today and then i will post some. thanks for the help!

ANGEL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version