Author Topic: Dogs play rough  (Read 5462 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Dogs play rough
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 08:15:05 pm »
I have the same fears of people snatching them if I'm not looking.  But I doubt people would look into our yard and say...here puppy puppy after taking a look at Lady and hearing her bark and growl.  I'll always keep an eye on them though.  And I have pictures.  :) 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 09:59:03 am »
I have the same fears of people snatching them if I'm not looking.  But I doubt people would look into our yard and say...here puppy puppy after taking a look at Lady and hearing her bark and growl.  I'll always keep an eye on them though.  And I have pictures.  :) 

Homo sapiens are beyond pathological. Who knows what they will do?
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

angelsmama

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 07:21:53 pm »
awww i like the last picture of your girls , one on the other ones back legs  :D so cute!  ;D

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 08:12:29 pm »
We'd love to have an invisible fence, but unfortunately Sapphire would sit near fence until the batteries would run out, and then go where she wanted to. Probably wouldn't be the most pleasant experience for a neighbor to come home and find she decided they were not allowed on their own property. This type of fencing is not recommended for Kuvs and Pyrs.

But glad you get to have it!

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 09:35:19 pm »
I agree Lins... I don't know if anyone would actually try to take a Rott with the "don't you come into my yard" growling going on.
I love the last pic. It is so funny how they actually use thier paws to grab onto things.