Author Topic: My weekend aventure!  (Read 1879 times)

Anakalia

My weekend aventure!
« on: October 10, 2005, 10:58:13 pm »
This is about the MOST off topic I could ever get, but wanted to share with you my CRAZY Saturday evening.  My mom, dad, sister, Tony, and I went to go see Larry the Cable Guy do his little funny comedy act.  Well, we went out for supper before hand and the boys got a little ummm, trashed!  They didn't think there was going to be alcohol at the show, because it was at a college dome (football arena).  ::) So they got trashed before hand, but guess what?  There WAS beer there so of course they had to have more! ::)

I've never seen so many guys with cut off flannel shirts and hats that read "Git 'er done" on them! jeeesh!  I won't go any further on what I saw there...... so the show starts and Larry is pretty funny.  He's up there doing his thing, but there's a drunk girl a couple rows away and every couple of minutes she SCREAMS at the top of her lungs,"GOOOO LARRY!" in this shrill irritating voice and she seems to do it whenever he's getting to his punchline so we don't hear what he says and are lost because everyone else is laughing but the dumb lady 2 rows down has ruined it for us! 

Well my dad and Tony kept doing the YEEE HAAAWWW!! everytime there was a punchline and I was so fricken embarrassed, but it gets better!  Dad get's very upset that the drunken girl 2 rows down keeps yelling and screaming the same thing, so he finds perfect moment to do something about it...... it's quiet as Larry walks across the stage in between jokes, we hear a "GGOOOOOO LARRY!" from the drunken girl and my dad stands up and slurrs, "We came here to listen to him not your fat druken a$$!" then we hear Larry say,"Git 'er done buddy!"  OMG I was so embarrassed, and yet I wanted to laugh because as soon as this all happened the girl got up and moved! LMAO!!  AHHHH Good Times, Good Times! And that was my Saturday night of wild and fantastic fun!

Andi
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 10:58:49 pm by Anakalia »

Blair

Re: My weekend aventure!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 11:08:44 pm »
Andi..that was just too funny. I can just picture all that in my head, i think that made it even funnier lol

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 11:17:09 pm »
LOL sounds like you had a great time.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 11:17:30 pm »
Yeah, it was funny, but embarrassing as h#ll!  It doesn't help that Larry responded then EVERYONES attention came my dads way to see what the heck was going on.  While Dad's still standing up and everyones looking at him he's going "WOOHOOOO YEEEHAAAAWWW, GIT 'ER DONE!" Like he was so proud Larry talked to him or something.  Oh and my mom's more uptight than I am and you should have seen her! LOL  she was smokin' mad.  She doesn't have much control over things when my dads been drinking, which she doesn't like.  I'm sure Sunday wasn't good for him, she's really good at paybacks! LMAO!!

Andi

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 11:42:38 pm »
LOL Your dad sounds like my Dad. He has the art of embarrassing me no matter where we are. I love him just the same. But well, going anywhere with him is an adventure. LMAO
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)