Author Topic: I didnt do it Mom...I swear  (Read 6265 times)

Blair

I didnt do it Mom...I swear
« on: October 12, 2005, 07:22:21 am »
I put the dogs outside to run around for a few, since its not too hot outside. I was walking by the sliding glass door and saw Zeus just a digging away. I called his name and he came a running to me. And this is the face I seen. Not only did I catch him but sand is all over his face. Anyone want to take this case and be Zeus' lawyer LOL

Dont mind Diesel under Zeus LOL

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: I didnt do it Mom...I swear
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 07:37:21 am »
lol  :D
RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 07:42:50 am »
HAHAHAHAA!!  I really don't think he did it.  Deisel probably just got stuck in a hole and Zeus was trying desperately to get him out.  That's all. lol

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 07:55:21 am »
He was framed, FRAMED I tell ya!!

It was Diesel........ ....he did it, got all dirty and used Zeus' face to wipe himself off.  You didn't really see him digging, it was a mirage.   ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 07:55:57 am by ZooCrew »

Blair

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 07:58:27 am »
Diesel huh? You guys make good cases LOL Hmmmmm How could little old innocent Zeus do something like that? Ill have to rethink my case, you guys might be right  ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 10:51:53 pm »
Zeus , dude your busted ::)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 11:26:46 pm »
I think Zeus was possessed by that little demon with the red eyes.  I'm sure it was done against his own free will.  ;D
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Blair

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:02:44 am »
LOL Diesel MADE him do it huh LOL

Moni thats my picture  ;D Thats the one I was telling you about on the phone...woohoo

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 01:35:26 am »
Lady will defend you, Pup!  She understands the need to stick your nose in the ground and rub dirt on it.  There's stuff in there and under there and all around there and if a little dirt on the nose (that once dry is impossible to get off) is the only consequence then the prosecutor needs to hear that it's just too bad. 
Lady scoffs at anti dirty nose people...Lady rubs their nose in dirt...Lady rubs her nose in the dirt...Lady makes Grace roll in the dirt...Lady is Pro Dirt.   
There...the defense rests (dirty nose and all.)  :)

Blair

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 01:38:25 am »
LOL Lin ......Well come to find out Zeus was digging to get a Mole, so he has been set free. That was a very good reason to dig, casue we dont want those things in our yard. So mommy is saying Sorry for saying you were guilty  :-[

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 01:43:14 am »
We have em too!  Lady sees the big mounds of trails in the grass and goes NUTSO!  I don't really want her digging...but I don't want moles either.  so I keep her from digging by getting her and Grace to help me step on the mounds so the moles don't have any trails.  It's doesn't always work...but it's a game to keep them busy. 
His dirty nose picture was cute though. 

Blair

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 01:48:21 am »
My husband said yester, while I was working, he is in the backyard with the boys, and Zeus just stood very still looking at the ground. So Ben walked over slowly, to see if he could see the mole [casue at times the pop out]. He said the whole Zeus was just standing very still. But when got Closer Zeus noticed him and ran to the hole and started digging for the mole LOL When Zeus was around 6 months, he killed one and brought it to the porch for us  :o  :-X

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 01:50:36 am »
those are pesty little rats!  yuck.  I trip on their mounds and almost break my neck.  It's bad enough I gimp around the yard now without those silly hills all over.

Lady and Grace like to bring me frogs.  the little ones they find in the wood pile.   I don't know which is worse. 

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 01:52:26 am »
This photo is so cute!  He looks so innocent.  I love that tiny Diesel is under big Zeus!  :)

Blair

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 01:53:47 am »
Those silly Rotties  :D When Zeus was a puppy, he would lay on the floor pawing at bugs. Well one time he killed the poor bug and he just layed his big ole head by the dead bug and just looked so sad that he killed his little friend lol