Author Topic: SORRY...  (Read 13351 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: SORRY...
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 01:51:47 am »
Glad to see you're still here!  Good news with Petra too.   :)

smohr

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 02:32:56 am »
Now if we can just get Nikki back! Come on everyone clap your hands and say it with me:

I DO BELIEVE IN NIKKI! I DO BELIEVE IN NIKKI! I DO BELIEVE... I DO BELIEVE!!

Did she come back yet??

Hey everyone!  I didn't go anywhere!  <stomps feet>  I just couldn't get back on the internet after the last posting about my demon dog.  What a mess this has caused, and I feel so badly that I caused it.  <presents backside for kicking>

Yes, everyone come BACK HERE NOW! 

I'm sorry...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 02:34:31 am by smohr »

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 11:37:01 am »
WAY TO GO SMOHR!!! I am really glad to hear that Petra is responding well to the 'new regime'!!!!
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Blair

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 11:43:02 am »
THis is a great post to read. I am so glad thing with you and Petra are taking a turn for the good  :)

Anakalia

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 11:46:26 am »
Smohr, thanks so much for letting us know you and Petra are well.  Sounds like things may be getting better for you!  You may have a small set back here or there, but it sounds to me like you've found something that works.  You're doing a great job with that little girl!!   ;D

Andi

GR8DAME

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2005, 09:52:03 pm »

Hey everyone!  I didn't go anywhere!  <stomps feet>  I just couldn't get back on the internet after the last posting about my demon dog.  What a mess this has caused, and I feel so badly that I caused it.  <presents backside for kicking>

Yes, everyone come BACK HERE NOW! 

I'm sorry...

Hey Smohr, remove backside, darlin'. Unless you're into the whole S&M thing. ;D ; ::) ;D This whole mess was bigger than us all as individuals, and had many causes and more behind the scenes stuff than any of us peons will ever know, so don't sweat it.

On a lighter note, I am thrilled that Petra seems to be turning a corner for the better.<APPLAUSE< APPLAUSE> Keep up the good work and stay in touch.
Stella