Author Topic: Monks cap??  (Read 20171 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Monks cap??
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 09:39:29 pm »
They charge by the pound of what???  :D  Judge hasnt started humping yet. I hope he doesnt. Its one thing to have a poodle humping your leg but a 150lb ST. OMG THATS NOT FUNNY.Well I guess I can think of a few people who would kinda deserve it. :o
 I was kinda hoping for a female so I could breed them but Im not sure yet. I guess Ill have to see how the next few months go. Our vet had to retire because of the Mad Cow thing so we havent found another good vet yet.He was the only vet around who was good with big dog breeds.
Thanks!!
 Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005, 07:35:41 pm »
Wow, is that how we can get males to listen more.  My husband would think it is a little drastic.  Let me know if it cures his selective hearing then I can think of other applications.  I do the sheep myself by using a band - later it falls off.  When they are young, regardless, they often climb on each others back.  Its ok for the pasture but not in my house.  ::)
Peggy

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 03:21:29 pm »
I don't think that you will find much of a difference if you alter Judge. It does cut down on that selective hearing that they are so good at. Plus, altering him will definatley cut down on his risk of reproductive cancers big time!! Humping can still continue with an altered male because it is a sign of dominacne over another dog. I know a female Jack Russell that is endlessly humping bigger dogs. Just trying to tell them that she is boss I guess.

I think that the Monk's caps are great, it gives them a little something extra to talk about! Not that a Saint needs anything more to make them a little extra special, because they already are!!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 05:24:18 pm »
Thanks. I think we will leave Judge as the MAN he is for now. He is a good boy and we may decide to breed him later on. Who knows??

Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket