Author Topic: More yard pics.  (Read 6370 times)

lins_saving_grace

More yard pics.
« on: October 16, 2005, 10:15:35 pm »
I must have taken 50 pics this weekend.

Kiahpyr

Re: More yard pics.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 10:19:04 pm »
Those are great pics! I'm so glad you got your fence in.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 10:28:55 pm »
Thanks!  Lady only broke the fence once.  that was an accident too.  She knew that wasn't good.  and some kids walking down the road came up barely to the driveway.  They didn't want to get involved in the dogs at all.  Lady was standing there making sure no one messed with us. 

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:48:43 pm »
Nice pics lins...Lady like to hang out in the weeds a lot ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 10:50:46 pm »
Lady loves the weeds.   That's her new potty room.  More privacy back there ya know.  :) 

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 01:28:15 am »
HAHHAAAA!! Lins, you're too funny.  I like it when you take 50 pics! lol  I love your two girls, I know I say that everytime, but hey I can't help myself, they're beautiful!  Now I'm gonna ask a question and hopefully I won't get made fun of..... When the breeders dock a rotties tail is it for a certain purpose?  Or is it for cosmetic purposes?  I've always wondered that.  And if they don't get their tails docked is it normally long like a lab tail?  I've never ever ever seen a rottie with a long tail! lol

Andi

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 01:35:57 am »
Oh I always love your Pics Lins ( and yes I know I say that everytime lol) Your girls are so cute.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 02:51:44 am »
thank you thank you!  My girls love being oooohhhhed and ahhhhhhed over. 
Thanks.  I pride myself in making them as beautiful as I can or as beautiful as they want to be. 

I personally like a docked tail.   different breeders cut them different lengths.  If you can see in my pics Lady has a long stubby...Grace has a shorter stubby.  I've seen rotts with almost no stubby.  I hate those.  There are a few German Rott breeders who keep their tails on their dogs.  Isn't Obie here going to keep his tail? 
It's a cosmetic thing basically.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 02:54:39 am »
Oh I always love your Pics Lins ( and yes I know I say that everytime lol) Your girls are so cute.

Nina

Thanks so much!  Right back at ya.
Lady and Grace strive to be cute...I call it Oarney.  (is that how you spell that?)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 03:15:23 am »
Awww Lins!!!  They look like the had so much fun.  Keep on taking those pics girl ... I love looking at your girls :)

thank you! 
So...you're a little behind with Kizzy and Keagen pics. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 03:29:54 am »
Awww Lins!!!  They look like the had so much fun.  Keep on taking those pics girl ... I love looking at your girls :)

thank you! 
So...you're a little behind with Kizzy and Keagen pics. 

LOL -- I know!!!  I'm a horrible dog mommy.  I just ran my memory card out of memory taking pics of my new office (which I will post tonight) so I'll have to clear out the memory when I get home and take more puppy pics.  I'm sure they will be willing to cooperate if I'm not trying to dress them up again!!! 
I'm sure as long as no clothes or hats are involved.  :)  That's too funny.

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 03:32:08 am »
Thanks Lins, I no longer need to wonder about such a silly thing. lol  I like the nubby, stubby tails, I think they're cute.  I actually got to help in a tail docking episode when I worked at the vet clinic, that's enough to make ya puke!  But the tail docking always looks so good on rotties, they got cute butts. LMAO!!

Jenn, I can't wait to see pics of your NEW office.  WOOHOO!!  Hurry up and get home so I can see pics. lol ;D

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 03:33:34 am »
it sounds horrid.  I heard a litter get their tails chopped once and I almost cried.  But they don't remember it.  And it looks so good.  I've had stubby tailed dogs so much I think I prefer it.

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 03:51:07 am »
personally I love the little wiggling nubby things. Boxers and rotts to me just have to have the docked tails. they wouldnt seem like a rot or a boxer with a tail to me. What other breeds are docked? something to reserch I guess.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Anakalia

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 04:20:53 am »
OMG!!  There's a lot there!  I knew one of the corgi breeds were docked because that's the pups we docked at the clinic, but jeezo I didn't know there were that many breeds with docked tails....very interesting thanks Jenn!
 ;D
Andi