Author Topic: I'm so excited.. there just may be a new addition to my house soon..  (Read 4683 times)

Lyn

Although she won't technically be mine.. but I'll be puppy sitting everyday while her owners are at work. ;D

My sister in law 'might' be getting a little baby female Saint. I should know by this weekend whether they will be getting a pup. Trust me if they do I'll be posting a TON of pics.  ;D

I probably shouldn't have jumped the gun so to speak.. but as soon as she told me I got the puppy crazies all over again. So she better get one. LOL

Anakalia

Re: I'm so excited.. there just may be a new addition to my house soon..
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 12:50:46 am »
YAY!!  I hope everything works out for them... and you! lol  And yes, if they do get a baby ST. I want to see the TONS of pics you post!!   ;D

Andi

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 03:22:30 am »
All I can say is she better get one.. lol. I kind of wish she didn't tell me until she knew for sure cause I'm going to be bummed if she doesn't.

Bubba would love to have a playmate.. and I'd get my fix of puppy breath. ;D

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 03:29:27 am »
Awsome, Yea she better get a puppy now she has all of us excited. I know what you mean my mother in law got a puppy this weekend and I already posted pics of her and she is not mine. ha ha ha

Hey you get to play with it love it and your breath fix. She might as well be yours you will have the potty issues and other puppy things. good luck I hope she gets one.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 08:15:47 am »
Oh how exciting! Bubba is gonna love it!  :)
RIP former BPO

henrysmomma

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 08:18:34 am »
YAY!   Puppies!

Rose

;D

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 08:52:28 pm »
Well it looks like they may be denied since they live in an apartment. They are moving in 2 months to a house.. but it doesn't have a fenced yard. They even mentioned that the pup will be at my house during the day, even after they move. Well I would have her from 5am til about 5-6pm through the week.

I guess the breeder isn't too sure about it... I guess it's not looking good.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up now :'(

I think I just need to get my own puppy..

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 10:03:51 pm »
Im so Happy fo you!!they are so much fun!!!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 10:34:02 pm »
Lyn, sounds like you want another saint. lol.  Tell her not to give up on getting one.  Things will work out.  I always say, if you want it bad enough, work for it.  good luck.  I hope you, I mean, your SIL gets her puppy. :)
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 03:17:08 am »
Well it looks like they may be denied since they live in an apartment. They are moving in 2 months to a house.. but it doesn't have a fenced yard.

Phoey! Who needs a fenced in yard. As long as they will still walk the pup and give him/her lots of play time, they don't need a fenced in yard. Make them get the puppy!
RIP former BPO

Lyn

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 05:22:52 am »
The breeder still hasen't got back to them yet.. the pups are not ready for a few weeks yet anyway. I called my SIL about 6 times today just hoping she heard something.

You know I would love to get another Saint.. Hubby wants a Newfie instead. But we just can't manage it right now.  :'( So I'm reallllly hoping SIL gets one this way I can have all the perks but it won't cost me a thing. LOL