Author Topic: Updates  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Keynala

• Gnawer
  • Flopps
    • View Profile
Updates
« on: October 17, 2005, 03:19:52 am »
Haven't been here in a while.   Been pretty busy with Nala and Mariah.  Seems like they are always trying to keep me on my toes, cleaning up stuffing from this toy or plastic from this toy.  Everytime I bring home a new toy it's gone within minutes.  Maybe I should make a toy that can outlast them both.   Well both girls are doing great.  Mariah has allergies which I just found out this summer, poor girl had itchy ears all the time.  Nala is as fiesty(no spelled right) as ever.  She is a Mama's girl and I have no problem with that.  She still isn't too sure of strangers though, but  I did find out that if a person comes around a lot she will start to trust them.  She has become a little fatty girl, and I have been a little worried about her weight lately.  Took her to the vet last weekend because she has this welt on her that is keeps growing.  Following up with the doc this saturday.  Anyways, she is now a chunky 66 lbs.  Doc doesn't want her to go over 75 lbs.  The way she is going I am affraid that might happen.  I have been putting green beans in her food to fill her up a little more but don't think it's working.  She eats twice a day and it seems like when Mariah wants to eat some food, she has to hurry up and finish ALL of the food before Mariah eats any.  I have had to resort to feeding them in different rooms so poor Mariah can eat. 

There is a birthday coming up too.  Mariah will be 1 years old on November 10, I plan on getting a doggie birthday cake and taking it to my mom's so all 5 dogs can have some cake. 

New pictures to come too hopefully.  ::)
Kel

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 03:30:53 am »
Sounds like you've been busy being a great doggie-mom! We must have new pictures to account for your absence, though.

Green beans, eh? I bet she's been "letting off some steam" because of those, if you know what I mean!!

Let me know when you create that non-destructible doggie toy. I'd like to buy a dozen.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Keynala

• Gnawer
  • Flopps
    • View Profile
Re: Updates
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 04:35:12 am »
To be honest with you she reallly hasn't been letting more than usual steam. hehe.  If I ever make the toys I will definately let you know.  It is something to think about though.  Just about every toy that they say is indestructable my dogs sure do destroy it and fast. 
Kel