Author Topic: Garage Sale  (Read 3139 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Garage Sale
« on: October 20, 2005, 08:39:40 pm »
SPIN had a garage this last weekend at my house. Members and friends donated lots of good stuff, and the usual stuff you find at sales. By the end of the second day, we had raised $950.

Stormy, of Katrina evacuee, was a hit. He's a friendy dog, about a year and a half old. He mostly sat and wagged his tale, but ocassionally told someone he needed petting!  He's a pyr mix, so has some odd badger marking anyway. You can see from his picture, he's lost some hair. That pink skin was blood red when he arrived here. You can also see that he's double jointed. This dog can get himself in to WEIRD positions!

One of the leftovers form the sale was a cute pink sweater. Kendra had to show Pippin that pink is a GIRL color!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Garage Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 10:22:51 pm »
Kendra looks soooooo sweet in pink. You go girl!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 10:27:50 pm »
I'm glad Stormy was a hit. He looks like such a sweet boy  :D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 10:47:26 pm »
Pink is a great color for white dogs. 

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 01:19:23 am »
Aw, I like Stormy. It will be so great when he gets all healed up and grows his hair back, he will have the looks AND the personality then! Watch out, world! :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 03:52:30 am »
Lady does that.  she bends her paws. I move them cuz it freeks me out and it looks broken even though i know better.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 07:20:35 am »
SPIN had a garage this last weekend at my house. Members and friends donated lots of good stuff, and the usual stuff you find at sales. By the end of the second day, we had raised $950.

Stormy, of Katrina evacuee, was a hit. He's a friendy dog, about a year and a half old. He mostly sat and wagged his tale, but ocassionally told someone he needed petting!  He's a pyr mix, so has some odd badger marking anyway. You can see from his picture, he's lost some hair. That pink skin was blood red when he arrived here. You can also see that he's double jointed. This dog can get himself in to WEIRD positions!

One of the leftovers form the sale was a cute pink sweater. Kendra had to show Pippin that pink is a GIRL color!
Great jpb with the garage sale!!!...Pippin wants to know if he can borrow Kendra's sweater! :D