Author Topic: Sam & Pippin spent 4 & 1/2 hours at the groomer...What Pippin thought of it!  (Read 11398 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

My boys were gorgeous!!...I brought them home & let them out just to potty before I took pics...Pippin let me know what he thought of his first professional grooming by immediatly rolling in the ash in the firepit..I am not happy! >:(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 02:52:28 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Anakalia

OH NO!!!  I'm sorry hun, but I'm LMAO right now!!  He looks so ticked off!  "Look mom how's this for a day of grooming!" LOL

Andi

Kiahpyr

That's too funny!!! I like to be dirty momma!

Gypsy Jazmine

My only joy is that he can't do a THING about his butt being shaved...lol!...I am going upstairs to fix a stiff drink now! :(

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Hahaha........ ......in that first pic he looks soooo pissed at you........... lol

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
That's HILARIOUS!!!! The first picture looks like he's saying, "So there!"
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

GR8DAME

Oh, Chelle, if looks could kill!!! LMAO
Stella

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Haw Haw Haw!
Dress me in pink!
I'm gonna smell like dirt!
Gotta problem with that?
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
lol  :D

Pippin is such a troublemaker
RIP former BPO

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
You sure made me laugh after a looooooooong day Pippin. I think you and Dixie may be soul mates.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

You sure made me laugh after a looooooooong day Pippin. I think you and Dixie may be soul mates.

Lisa
From what I gather I am just glad I don't have Dixie AND Pippin...lol!...I guess we all have a good child & a bad child...lol!

Gypsy Jazmine

K...I've had a few drinks & rethought things...Now I'm LMAO!!...I love that little a**!!! ;D

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Those pics are too funny...
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Moral of the story: Don't waste money sending dogs out to be groomed; do it yourself or enlist your older children.  They just don't stay clean long enough to justify the money.

Second moral: If you want pictures of a clean dog, keep them inside until they are dry (assuming they were bathed at home) and then take pictures before letting them out.  If they must go out, be sure to take them on a leash.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Sofia

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
And to think I want more and more pyrs, guess I am crazy after all.  Mine think it is fun to go jump in the pond after a bath.  Dixie has become my little theif, anything my husband leave on the golf cart is hers.  This weeks treasures include a set of blueprints, reading glasses, a screw driver, and gloves. Everyting goes into one of her large holes.

Lisa
From what I gather I am just glad I don't have Dixie AND Pippin...lol!...I guess we all have a good child & a bad child...lol!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)