Author Topic: Sam & Pippin spent 4 & 1/2 hours at the groomer...What Pippin thought of it!  (Read 11324 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Oh my!  The look on Pippin's face!  What a naughty boy!  Cute though!  :D

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
You sure made me laugh after a looooooooong day Pippin. I think you and Dixie may be soul mates.

Lisa
From what I gather I am just glad I don't have Dixie AND Pippin...lol!...I guess we all have a good child & a bad child...lol!
Don't forget, you almost added Donut to that mix also! That's the funniest picture and story of the the last week!

Gypsy Jazmine

You sure made me laugh after a looooooooong day Pippin. I think you and Dixie may be soul mates.

Lisa
From what I gather I am just glad I don't have Dixie AND Pippin...lol!...I guess we all have a good child & a bad child...lol!
Don't forget, you almost added Donut to that mix also! That's the funniest picture and story of the the last week!
OMG!...The thought of Donut with Samson & Pippin that night would have pushed me over the edge for sure...lol...I'm glad you enjoyed Pippin's antics! :)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
LOL oh my I love the look on his face.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

DOH! 
I bet he looked very handsome...bef ore the ash incident. 

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
I needed a laugh, so I had to look at that pic again!

Gypsy Jazmine

I needed a laugh, so I had to look at that pic again!
OH!..so you thought that was funny did ya'?? :D...I still have one clean boy...Sammy is SO prissy! ;D

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
No don't go giving PupDaddy any ideas here.  ::)  Just wait till Randy gets home. ;)

Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

No don't go giving PupDaddy any ideas here.  ::)  Just wait till Randy gets home. ;)

Deena
Oh Randy is chomping at the bit waiting to get his 2 cents in here...LOL!...Deena, with all due respect, don't you have school in the morning? :D...Git to bed girl! :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 12:35:13 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Yes, I do. (I didn't get on line Monday night, so thought I'd play a little tonight.) I promise to be a good mommy and go to bed in say 5 more minutes.  :-\

Good night Gypsy!

Deena

Gypsy Jazmine

Yes, I do. (I didn't get on line Monday night, so thought I'd play a little tonight.) I promise to be a good mommy and go to bed in say 5 more minutes.  :-\

Good night Gypsy!

Deena

Nighters Deena!...You are an awesome Mommy!...I am proud to even say I know you!...Sweet sweet dreams my friend! :)

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
That is SOOOO funny.....We have no grass left so when it rains thats usual in our house...LOL.