Author Topic: Tenchi- October 05  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Tenchi- October 05
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:07:46 pm »
Breed of Dog- Deaf Great Dane

Birthdate & current age of dog-  4/04/03.  Tenchi is 2 1/2 yrs old.

Explanation of how you chose the winning outfit-  I finally got sick of all the horse and saddle comments, and figured that I'd put it to good use.  LOL  I mean a goth/evil unicorn is somewhat different, right?  :)

Best/Worst traits of your dog-  Tenchi is extremely lovable and can be very gentle.  However he does slime you and pin you down with his butt when he wants a comfy seat(ask Ang!).

Best Liked/Least Liked food/treat of your dog  - Almost any type of people food, except French fries!  Tenchi HATES french fries!  Goofy dog!

Favorite Toy-  His favorite toy and the HUGE rope tuggie that he got from Ang and Sanity.

Favorite place to hang out in the house-  It used to be his couch, but we had to junk it because Gyrl kept peeing all over it.  :(  So now it is anywhere that is cushy that he can find(and fit on!)

Best friend (dog friend) and why-  Sanity!!!  He is Tenchi's size and loves to wrestle too!

Favorite memory with this dog-  When we went to Michigan and met other dane owners that I've only known online.  Its also when Ang got Sanity.  I find it amazing the connection of friends that you can get via your dogs.  :oD
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Tenchi- October 05
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 12:16:42 pm »
Congrats Tenchi!   :)

Offline HerbaMonster

• Gnawer
  • Herbie The Love Bug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 12:23:48 pm »
Hooray for Tenchi!!  He is soooooo cute!  The unicorn outfit is too perfect for him.

Ally, Sami, & Herbie

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 01:19:31 pm »
Yeah Tenchi!! I love his bio!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.