Author Topic: Sasha - October '05  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Sasha - October '05
« on: October 22, 2005, 11:55:53 pm »
Breed: Newfoundland

Birthday and age: December 22, 2004 (currently 10 months old)

Explanation of how you chose the winning outfit: Like many big paw families, we often hear "Do you have a saddle for that thing?".  We thought it would be funny to actually have a saddle for poor Sasha.  A few pieces of felt and a hot glue gun made a passable saddle and an uncooperative Sasha made for a funny photo.  Sasha was not very impressed with the saddle.  ::)

Best/Worst traits of your dog: Sasha is a snuggle dog!  She loves to snuggle with us and will sit in your lap if you let her.  It is very cosy, but we also call her the Crushinator--she'll squash you if you aren't careful!

Best Liked/Least Liked food/treat of your dog:  Best: beef jerky!  Least: small treats from the treat bins at our chain pet store--she just spits them out. 

Favorite Toy: Soccer ball!

Favorite place to hang out in the house: Sasha's favorite spot is where ever we are in the house.  She is a snuggle dog!

Best friend (dog friend) and why: Bailey...Baile y and Sasha go swimming and romping together.  They have a great time!

Favorite memory with this dog: We've only had Sasha since February, but it seems like she's always been with us.  I guess my favorite memories are the little things--snuggling on the couch, playing when she was really little, and bringing her home the first day.  :)

Kiahpyr

Re: Sasha - October '05
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 11:57:37 pm »
She's so cute!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 12:56:59 am »
That seriously is the cutest costume! She is the cutest little horse ever.  ;D

Sasha and Bear are totally alike in the treat department...h e spits out lots of treats that "normal" dogs love.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 09:50:43 am »
Oh, Jess, that picture of Sasha is SOOO sad!  She doesn't wanna be a horse!  I'm just giggling here!  How CUTE!!!  She wants to be a princess!!!  She has the most beautiful face!!!  Her eyes are so expressive!  She's just a huggy-bear!

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 10:03:47 am »
Aww! She's soo cute!!! Giver her a big kiss and hug for me  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc