Author Topic: away from home  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
away from home
« on: October 23, 2005, 06:07:33 am »
I am currently away from home( out of the country) and I am missing my dogs like CRAZY.  I left home on the 8th and I am returning this thursday the 27th.  I have never been away from them for this long and it is very hard.  I have been calling home just about every 2nd day checking up on them.  Two dogs( Chach and Tekke) and my cat( Alvin) are with my younger sister and my 3rd dog( Ace) is with my Fiances parents, oh how I miss them.

Just wanted to share my heart ache with all of you that understand the unhappiness of being away from our fur babies.

Jaimie

Icerotti

Re: away from home
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 06:12:51 am »
Oh it is hard to be away. Think of the great welcome you are giong to get when you get home though.  Can't wait to see you back on here soon ;D

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 07:00:14 am »
 I am in NJ taking care of 6 dogs, 5 horses and 3 birds so my friends could go to Japan for 2 weeks.  It is nice to get away for a little while but it is even better to be home with my fur babies.  I can't help but think that they are wondering why mommy and daddy have left them and I get awfully sad when I start thinking like that. 

Unfortunately the 6 dogs are all Jacks( no offense to you Jack fans) but they are just not the same as our big guys.  These little things are quite growly.

Missing my guys bigtime,

Jaimie

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 07:09:21 am »
I am in Long Valley

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile