Author Topic: Lounging by the Bon Fire.  (Read 6014 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Lounging by the Bon Fire.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2005, 09:32:41 pm »
HAHAHAHA!!  I love those pictures!!  Are they mad at each other.... "You stay on your side of the log and I'll stay on mine.... if you cross the line you're gonna get it!" LOL

Andi
it did remind me of "my side your side".  I played that with my brother growing up.  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2005, 09:33:44 pm »
Oh Lins! Lady & Grace have such a great life. You are a terrific momma!
thank you!  That means the world to me. 
They are so so so spoiled.  :)  but you only live  once.

Anakalia

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2005, 09:41:03 pm »
HAHAHAHA!!  I love those pictures!!  Are they mad at each other.... "You stay on your side of the log and I'll stay on mine.... if you cross the line you're gonna get it!" LOL

Andi
it did remind me of "my side your side".  I played that with my brother growing up.  :)

Oh yeah, that brings back memories....lo ng trips in the car my sister and I would use the arm rest in the back seat to draw the line! lol  Many many fights because we'd intentionally cross it to slap one another!hehehe Good times...good times...
 ;D
Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2005, 09:42:44 pm »

Andi
Memory Lane is open.  :) 
He's touching me. 
Dogs do that too

Oh yeah, that brings back memories....lo ng trips in the car my sister and I would use the arm rest in the back seat to draw the line! lol  Many many fights because we'd intentionally cross it to slap one another!hehehe Good times...good times...
 ;D
Andi

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 02:40:35 am »
LOL they are for sure living the life.  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)