Author Topic: About Megz  (Read 2237 times)

SaintBernardLuver

About Megz
« on: October 26, 2005, 03:35:36 am »
Hi this is Megz's mommie.I got a few emails from people saying alot of you think I dont want megz if she is small.Thats not the case at all.I just wanted to know becuase alot of people say since I got her from a bad breeder or as you guys call them BYB that she will be ver small and sick all the time.So far she has had a UTI and URI but other than that she is fine.Im new to saints and shes my first so im scared of everything and all the health problems.Thats why I asked about her weight to make sure shes ok and not to little or to big.I love my Megz to death and would never get rid of her for anything.And as for me saying I was gonna get another we were thinking about it anyway but now i cant cause I have rescued a litter of 1 week old mix puppies from hurricane katrina.So another saint will have to wait.But for everyone who thinks I dont want her belive me I do im just worried about everything lol (typical mom).I dont have pics of her right now cause I have no cam but shes a cutie.To me she looks just like judge.But I want to thank everyone for there concern and if you have any tips or things to share that I might go through please tell me
Thanx
Megz and Tiffy and of course my husky Alaska

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: About Megz
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 03:42:35 am »
Tiffy-
You just seem like a nervous and excited new mommy. Like I said, relax and really enjoy her before she grows into a giant!  ;D Can't wait to see pics of her either.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 04:21:48 am »
Tiffy

It sounds like you are doing a great job with Megz. Enjoy the time that she is little befor you know it she will be huge!  ;D It seems like my Dibby grew in a day LOL. You're doing a great job, and don't worry I am sure Megz is a health as can be.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 06:04:03 am »
I can't wait to see pictures of all your crew!  It sounds like you have a full house right now too.  I'm sure your Megz is doing great!  :)  Don't worry about being a worried mom...I worry about all kinds of things and Sasha is our second newfie.   ;D  Sheesh!  You'd think I would have learned by now!