Author Topic: Guess What??.....  (Read 7729 times)

Anakalia

Guess What??.....
« on: October 27, 2005, 10:19:12 pm »
Our car was broken into last night..... ya wanna know why? Tony didn't lock it before going to bed last night.  I was home with Kenna all day because she was sick, never once took the car for anything.... Tony on the other hand, drove the car to run errands and do other manly things. LOL 

Seriously, the SLT's (stupid little theives) didn't take much.  We have tons of CD's in the car (must not have liked 80's hairbands), clothes, you name it, it's in there.  The car is like Tony's second home so it's got a little bit of everything.  All the SLT's decided to ransack the car throwing things EVERYWHERE!  My $30 sunglasses were still there THANK GOD!!  I would have been out for blood if those were taken!  Get this... they decided to take a 1/2 pack of gum (Dentine ICE), a free calculator I had gotten in the mail a few days ago, and some loose change! LMAO!!!  Nothing else just those 3 things apparently they were packing light. 

So I called up Tony and chewed his butt out and now he's sad and depressed because they took his change and gum. ::)  He swore a lot then apologized for them stealing my super cool free caculator! 

The hoodlums also decided to smash pumpkins last night.. a block over the streets filled with icky pumpkin guts... ahhh our rural town is so crime free! hehee

Andi

Anakalia

Re: Guess What??.....
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 10:24:59 pm »
OMG -- I know its not funny, but that is SO funny!!!  hehehehehe they stole GUM!!!  Who steals gum?  Really?  Thats just silly. 

I'm glad they didn't get your 80s hair band CD's though.  That would have really been bad ... and your sunglasses.  Whats a girl to do if she can't drive down the street, in her cool a** shades, and blast some Ratt???

UMM..... I want to make something perfectly clear.  Those CD's are TONY'S!  He's stuck in the 80's and is now growing his hair out and threatening me with Mullets!  He want's a MULLET!  I say get your dang Mullet and you can find a new chick with big frizzy hair and way to much makeup!  I'm a new rock type of girl.... I would have laughed my a** off if they did take the CD's, but I didn't get that lucky this time.....

Andi

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 10:29:48 pm »
OMG -- I know its not funny, but that is SO funny!!!  hehehehehe they stole GUM!!!  Who steals gum?  Really?  Thats just silly. 
Theives with not-so-fresh breath.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 10:36:10 pm »

I'm glad they didn't get your 80s hair band CD's though.  That would have really been bad ... and your sunglasses.  Whats a girl to do if she can't drive down the street, in her cool a** shades, and blast some Ratt???

UMM..... I want to make something perfectly clear.  Those CD's are TONY'S!  He's stuck in the 80's and is now growing his hair out and threatening me with Mullets!  He want's a MULLET!  I say get your dang Mullet and you can find a new chick with big frizzy hair and way to much makeup!  I'm a new rock type of girl.... I would have laughed my a** off if they did take the CD's, but I didn't get that lucky this time.....

Andi

hehehehe Now I'm just laughing harder.  Okay ... here's the plan.  I will send Pia Zadora Tony's way.  Then we can institute our "resourcefulnes s" to find ... um, you know who!  See -- it works out for everyone in the end!!!

HAHAHAHAHAA!!  That's exactly the type of girl he wants! If I looked like that he would have married me 6 yrs ago. LOL  I LOVE your plan Jenn let's put that into action ASAP!!

Andi

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 12:51:26 am »
omg lmao... they stole gum???? :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 12:56:47 am »
That's kinda strange.  I guess pumpkin smashing can cause holatosis and they needed gum to conceal the smell of pumpkin on their breath.  :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 02:40:03 am »
LMAO.......... ...this story was too funny.

Me being the serious person I am, thiink that they were probably young kids too afraid to commit a "real" crime, therefore took stuff they didn't think you would miss.  Had they taken the CS's or sunglasses or other miscellaneous items, you probably would have called the cops.

They are now footloose and fancy free, having fresh breath and being able to do basic math problems at ease.

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 03:55:14 am »
omg lmao... they stole gum???? :D

OH yeah..... they stole about 3 peices of gum.  What a bunch of idiots!

I'm thinking they had a bit of alcohol on their breath so they had to make it minty fresh!  Under age drinking is a favorite past time here! ::)

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 03:56:10 am »
Grand Larceny and underage drinking.  Those are going to be hardened criminals someday.  :)

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 04:55:13 am »
A friend's car was broken into at the subway terminal.  He had all sorts of tapes and a nice stereo that would have been easy to take out.  The only thing stolen was his hair brush.   Ewwwww.

Tina

LMAO!!! OMG!!  What sick twisted demented idiot would do something like that?  Must want his DNA for something!

Andi

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 04:58:51 am »
That's freaky Andi.  :o

Maybe it was the Great Pumpkin?  ;)  At least they didn't take anything too valuable...  must've had a craving for gum??  LOL
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

SeraphWolf79

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 10:08:46 pm »
The exact same thing happened to me a few years back.  The little fools broke into my car, took my cds (my billy squier...grrrr ....I'm still p'd about that one lol) and rummaged through my glove box. 

About two months later, my dad used my car to go to the grocery store.  He forgot to lock it...ONE time.  The next morning, I went outside to find that it had been broken into...again.

I have an alarm on the camaro, so I decided to set it to where every time you open the door without hitting the UNLOCK key first on the little automatic key thingy it'll go off.  ;D heheh.  I don't know why, but they never tried again.   Too bad, I was so eager to catch them in the act, too.

Anakalia

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 11:45:05 pm »
These idiotic hoodlums were at it again last night.... they stole my daughters sidewalk chalk and proceeded to graffitti all over our sidewalk, driveway and street.  To bad a car wasn't driving by when they were out their writing... Andy loves Katie! ::)  So stupid...the sidewalk chalk was right by our front door, and Koby didn't even realize there was someone outside!!!  He was sleeping on the couch all night long!  Yeah, he's a good gaurd/watch dog!

Andi

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 11:49:24 pm »
OH my goodness. What is up the the stupid hoodlums these days? I hope they had fun drawing all night. I know how you feel with the guard dog, our car got egged last night and Harley didn't even make a pep. Oh well. hmm what can you do? Hopefully if there is real danger they step up and guard ud huh?  :)
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Anakalia

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 11:58:47 pm »
EEEWWWW!!  Car egging instantly p's me off!  The CRAZY thing about last night was, they stole her sidewalk chalk BUT they left our two pumpkins.... no smashing them.  I really beleive these theives are either 6yrs old...or they have mental issues. >:(

Andi