Author Topic: My ghostly creations......beware really spooooky!  (Read 2377 times)

Anakalia

My ghostly creations......beware really spooooky!
« on: November 01, 2005, 12:58:16 am »
Here are my nifty little ghosts I made for Halloween.  Please remember I don't have a crafty or creative bone in my body so when I got this idea it's like I won the lottery I was so excited!!!  Winning the lottery would be better but anyway's here they are!

Andi

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
Re: My ghostly creations......beware really spooooky!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 01:03:21 am »
Andi,They are so cute!Did you use suckers under the fabric?
My son made some in school that way,for the halloween party.They had such cute ideas.Jen

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 01:03:50 am »
Here are my nifty little ghosts I made for Halloween.  Please remember I don't have a crafty or creative bone in my body so when I got this idea it's like I won the lottery I was so excited!!!  Winning the lottery would be better but anyway's here they are!

Andi

look...they float and everything!  Really neat!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 01:13:09 am »
Andi,They are so cute!Did you use suckers under the fabric?
My son made some in school that way,for the halloween party.They had such cute ideas.Jen

Well dang I thought I was the only one with the brilliant idea! LOL Just kidding.  I used suckers, kleenex (the lotioned kind...so soft) and yarn, with google eyes!!  I'm so proud of myself...but I'll never do it again, it took me FOREVER to do 50 of them.  Now I have pics to remember them by! lol

Lins...I told ya they were spooooky! Floaty ghosts oooOOOoooooo!!

Andi

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 01:56:33 am »
Oh I just love them they are soo cute! You should send one to your secret santa  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 02:18:38 am »
AWWWW SHUCKS!!  Thanks a bunch you are all so sweet!!!  It's funny when I'd go to put them in the kids bags they were looking like,"Man, I sure hope that's candy!" LOL  And yes, I did give them more than just a sucker I had a mixture of candy I was throwing in their bags by the handfulls thank GOD I didn't go stingy on giving my candy away! lol

Nina...Send ONE to my secret santa, I could send them 30!  That's about how many I have left! LOL ;D

Andi