Author Topic: First Vacation with Dazy!  (Read 5937 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

First Vacation with Dazy!
« on: November 02, 2005, 04:16:04 am »
We rented a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN for a few days last week.  It's about 3 hours from our house, so we thought it would be a good first road trip for Dazy.  She did really good, didn't get car sick or nervous or anything.  Slept the whole way.  When we got there it took her FOREVER to find a place to potty! LOL  So many new smells, sounds, and sights to explore!  She did really great though.  We all had a lot of fun!  She was absolutely dying to get in the hot tub with us every night, but settled for a great game of tug of war instead.

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: First Vacation with Dazy!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 01:03:59 am »
She really preferred the hot tub too, since she absolutely LOVES water.... but she settled for some tug of war with her Daddy! lol

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 02:48:48 pm »
mommyofschnauz ers, we must be fairly closed to each other because i only live about an hour and a half from gatlinburg tn.  it is a beautiful place!  never stayed in a chalet while i was there, but we did take hugo one saturday back in the spring for a drive thru the smokies.  he had fun as did we and he did excellent.  he is great in the car-you would never know he was riding in the back seat.  once the car goes in motion, he lays down.  on occasion he will change positions or stand up and look out the window.  here is a pic of him on that trip.
shellie and hugo~
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 02:51:44 pm »
great pic of the trio on the swing!  i love the cedar on the cabin as their backdrop!  makes for a great family photo!  lol and i can relate when it comes to giants and hot tubs (or pools, puddles, buckets, ponds, anything that has water in it :)  it is hard to keep the out!  they really do love the water!
shellie and hugo~
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 03:21:15 pm »
Hey Shellie where are you from?  We are currently just outside of Greenville, SC.  Where did you find your Giant if I may ask? 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 04:07:36 pm »
So cute! Dazy is a doll!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 05:41:33 pm »