Author Topic: new to the forum  (Read 5685 times)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
new to the forum
« on: November 04, 2005, 01:08:30 am »
hi all!  just wanted to say hello.  just found and joined this group tonight.  i have a giant schnauzer named hugo and also 3 poodles (which doesnt really fit into a group called big paws :)  i look forward to reading many stories and seeing lots of pics here.  everyones' dogs are just gorgeous!
shellie and hugo  ;D   
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: new to the forum
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 01:15:38 am »
Hello and welcome.  Hugo is gorgeous.  What kind of poodles do you have?

My name is Chris, and I have a husky/shep Keiko, and a great dane Gunther.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 11:51:10 am »
Welcome aboard!! I'm April and I have an 8 month old great pyrenees named Kiah. Hugo is one handsome boy!

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 12:42:48 pm »
thanks for all the nice welcomes!  ya'lls dog are just gorgeous!  lol, yeh sometimes the "little guys" have bigger attitudes than the large ones!  bear with me while i learn the ins and outs of the board.  is there a place where i can make an album of hugo?  each forum is different from the next.  i will have to look around some more to figure the message board out. 
shellie and hugo
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 02:27:28 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Melissa.  I, too, have a Giant Schnauzer, Dazy.  She is 4 months old.  I also have a Miniature Schnauzer, Ladybug, who is 3 years old.  (she thinks she is a giant, and we have never told her otherwise LOL)  Anyway... I'm still finding my way around here, but it's nice to have you!