Author Topic: Beauty Aidan and Shadow  (Read 5669 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Beauty Aidan and Shadow
« on: November 04, 2005, 09:33:31 pm »
Here are some pictures of the Kuv's with Anthony's little Shadow. 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: Beauty Aidan and Shadow
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 09:34:53 pm »
A close up of her beautiful little face! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 09:42:14 pm »
Awwe, they look so cute together.  Mine do not lay next to each other, not on purpose anyways.  I wish Keiko and gunther would get snuggly.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 09:44:07 pm »
So cute! It seems as though she has made herself at home already. She looks so tiny next to her new siblings too. Cute cute cute!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 09:55:26 pm »
Very cute! Looks like Shadow is fitting in very well.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 09:57:59 pm »
It is such a relief to have them all in together again, we have not had this delight for a while as Max the 3 1/2 year old cocker and teh Kuv's have made a point of trying to kill eachother.  That was another post however, update on Max this morning from his new mom and little girl, he has adapted wonderfully and is a happy little guy who does not have to worry about being eaten.  I should have known better than to bring a grown dog into my home with Alpha male and female Kuv's., Anthony desperately needed a dog to heal his heart after losing his precious Shady last year, who by the way was a black lab/rottie mix.  He wanted another black girl so now we have one. My mistake with accepting a grown dog for him... , one I will never make again.  My family is now complete again and all together! 
Storm Jameson