Author Topic: Goofy Grins :)  (Read 14240 times)

Offline GS lover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Goofy Grins :)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 09:33:02 pm »
Yay! I haven't been on in awhile and am so glad to see another Giant Schnauzer aboard! Welcome! He is a very beautiful boy. I have an 18 month old GS named Kaiser and he also is very much a clown. Never a dull moment though!
Love the photo! Wendy and Kaiser

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
Re: Goofy Grins :)
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 09:51:54 pm »
I am so excited that we have another giant on BPO.  They are the best dogs.  Mine will be 3 in january, but he came from skansen kennel. 

amberdoggoneit, hugo's daddy was from skansen and he has heavy skansen on his mom's side too.  could be related somewhere down the line. and yes, they are the best!  i just love hugo.  he amazes me on a daily basis.  wendy, thanks for the welcome!  you are right never a dull moment with a giant.  so far though hugo has not presented to much of a problem.  i have been really strict on him and i expect alot from him.  they are super smart, but you have to make them use their brains sometimes.  they can be a bit stubborn (just a bit??? yeh right! :)  i really try to not let him have any freebies-meaning he has to work for things like treats and such.  it is very much an ego booster when people comment on how smart he is and how calm he is (they have never seen him ripping thru the house after a lazer pointer:)  one lady said he was more well behaved than her kids!  hahah!!   

~SHELLIE & HUGO~