Author Topic: And I thought Summer was over  (Read 2177 times)

Blair

And I thought Summer was over
« on: November 06, 2005, 01:53:39 pm »

Partly Cloudy 86°F
Feels Like
92°F

:'( I am so sick of this weather, it puts me in a very bad mood  >:(

Kiahpyr

Re: And I thought Summer was over
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 02:03:13 pm »
I did too! It's 62 degrees right now and the high is 72. I just bought my daughter winter clothes and put our summer ones away. Usually it's snowing by now. I can't wait to take pictures of Kiah's first snow. I know that once it's snows we'll be burried in it forever and then I'll complain I'm tired of the snow.  ;)

Blair

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 02:20:17 pm »
If you guys love the sun so much, you can take it and have it feel like 92 degrees before its even noon. You can go outside and just feel the sun beating down on you and stand outside for 2 mins and break out in a sweat cause its so freakin hot. Be my guest and take this weather!!!!!

GR8DAME

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 02:24:59 pm »
I am a spring/fall girl, myself. I love the current weather in the 60's with the cooler nights and no extremes. Although a little snow is a must for Christmas.
Stella

Blair

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 02:34:46 pm »
If you can stand being out in the sun for more then 2 mins...yeah. I live in this stupid weather nad I dont even have a tan cause its just too hot to go outside. I HATE it  >:(

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 08:10:35 pm »
If you guys love the sun so much, you can take it and have it feel like 92 degrees before its even noon. You can go outside and just feel the sun beating down on you and stand outside for 2 mins and break out in a sweat cause its so freakin hot. Be my guest and take this weather!!!!!

You mean I could have a tan still and not my current pastey whiter than milk complexion??? SOLD!!! I'll even give you a shiney quater for it ;)

Sounds good to me too!!! When ya wanna switch???  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc