Pointers > Pointer Discussions & Pictures

pointer cross or just a pointer?

(1/4) > >>

felicity:
how many pointer owners here have a purebred pointer and how many have a pointer cross?

i'd love to see photos of other pointer crosses like anassa :)

come on guys, don't be shy  ;)

felicity

Kermit:
I have Zoot, a pointer mix. When he was a baby I thought he was half Great Dane but now that he is full grown, he's only 60 lbs.
He's 4 years old and he is my best friend. He is the greatest. I've never had another dog who bonded so closely to me.  ;D

K9ldy00:
Grizelda is a Pointer cross.  She is my old girl at 12 years old. One of my smartest furkids.

felicity:
awwww, their both gorgeous! it's so nice to see some more pointer crosses, i'd never even seen a pointer until i saw nass, she was in a pet store and had the biggest ears and paws plus those eyes, i just had to take her home. she was quiet big too because the pet store i go to takes dogs that need homes, strays mostly and some of the pups are a bit older.

she is very smart too, she learned to sit stay and shake the first time i taught her and she will stay for ages, i can even turn around and walk away, she also low and high fives, waves and fetches stuff then brings it back to me sits and drops it at my feet, the best thing is that if she loses something i throw to her most of the time i only have to point in the right direction and tell her to find it and she does  ;D

she has also bonded with me very well and was like a best friend from day one, i spend most of my time with her, during the day she will sit in the kitchen while i cook or lay on the couch with me or if i'm gardening she'll try to help with that...not that she really helps much lol, just makes a mess.

she is a fantastic dog, i especially love how she follows me everywhere and when i sit on the couch or lay on the bed to read she lays near me  :D

who said dogs are mans best friend.....lol

felicity

krismark:
I have one GSP, and a GSP/Weim cross. The cross looks just like a weim to me, but with GSP liver color instead of grey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version