Author Topic: Dazy was into everything today!  (Read 5283 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Dazy was into everything today!
« on: November 06, 2005, 03:02:53 am »
Today I wasn't feeling well, so I really didn't go outside and play with the dogs like usual.  I just let them out to potty and then they came back inside.  Therefore, Dazy had a lot of extra energy. She used it to get into everything she possibly could.  Rotten lil stinker!  I do think she knew that I was feeling bad though, because those few moments that she wasn't seeing exactly what all she could get into were spent loving on me!  She is now all curled up with Alyx (my daughter) snoozin' away!

dohertyswissy

Re: Dazy was into everything today!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 09:19:50 am »
Silly Dazy!

I was sick a little while ago, still battling it actually, and was working from home.  Well, Ranger thought that meant I had stayed home JUST for HIM.  So, when I was resting on the couch, he saw that as a prime opportunity to eat every paper product within reach, chase the cat relentlessly, and make a valiant effort to destroy my flip-flops.  All the while, coming over to me and putting his head on my lap to make sure I was okay.   :D  Silly puppies!  You gotta love 'em.

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 10:14:26 pm »
lol @ dazy!  giants do find their own entertainment!!  one good thing i have found for hugo when he needs to focus on something is nylabones.  they are hard and really gives a good jaw and teeth work out.  usually he wont bother with it until he is getting no attention then he goes to town on it.  i always tried to have some type of chew toy for those days like that.  now that he is older i really dont have to worry about him getting into much, except the toilet!  he has started to drink out of the toilet-GRRRRRR!  but other than a couple of chewed up heels on shoes, that was about it.  but one thing that helped me with him when he was growing up was that i was able to take him to work daily (since i do work at his kennel:)  you might could try kongs and fill with the kong paste when you need to give her something to occupy her for a while.           
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 11:22:54 pm »
What a silly little girl! At least she is sleeping peacefully now.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 12:15:07 am »
She usually doesn't get into too much.  But she learned how to drink out of the toilet VERY early on.  So, we are all just in the habit of keeping the lid down! LOL  Crazy dog.   Last week, I found her a "ChillyBone" at PetSmart.  It is a canvas material bone/toy that you dampen, put in a plastic bag and throw into the freezer for an hour.  It's cold and feels good on those teething gums. 

What doesn't make things any easier right now is that we are getting things ready to move.  And so things are just a mess around here.   She is just trying to figure out what everything is and whether or not it is meant for her to play with! LOL