Author Topic: Re Introducing myself and a few changes taking place @ HillSide  (Read 6141 times)

Offline HillSide Saints

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • HillSide Saint Bernards
Re Introducing myself and a few changes taking place @ HillSide
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:38:37 pm »
Hi all....
I don't get to come here too often and wanted to re introduce myself...My name is Trish White.  We have a small show kennel located near the foothills of the Smokey Mtns.   
I am in the process of updating my paw prints for my "kids" as well as creating a couple new paw prints for the 2 new additions (one is still not yet weaned so it will be a few weeks before she arrives).
The 2 "babies" from our first litter are now 7 months old and getting absolutely HUGE.  Deacon is approx 110 lbs now and Miracle is right at 100lbs.   They are huge, gangly, houndish babies right now....so I have to just put my blinders on when evaluating them...LOL.
Mulan or Moo as I lovingly call her is just 4 singles away from finishing her Championship.  Angel should be coming back out this winter/early spring to try to get her finished as well. 
Diva (Twin Branch's Shes All That) is one of the new additions....S he is out of a Mosby son, Albert, and Hottie and we have very high hopes for this striking little girl.  She is living up to her name and is a true Diva around here....LOL.   
Isis is the other baby girl that will be coming in a few weeks.   She is out of Mosby (CH. Nerthus Rebel Without A Cause, CD, CGC) and Sydney (Vinehill Sidney)
I am going to attempt to get pics updated here...but just in case I have trouble...plea se feel free to check out my website...http://hillsidesaints.tripod.com
Thanks for letting me share and I look forward to coming here more often and talking "saints" with all of you.
Regards,
Trish and the HillSide Gang
David & Tricia White
HillSide Saint Bernards

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Re Introducing myself and a few changes taking place @ HillSide
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 12:07:18 am »
Welcome Back Trish!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 01:00:52 am »
Well, I didn't know you before, so I will just welcome you for the first time  :D

My name is Chris, and I have a husky/shep female Keiko, and a great dane pup Gunther.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your crew.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 01:51:21 am »
WOW!
Diva is Drop Dead Gorgeous!
Welcome to BPO!
Looking forward to updates and photos of your Crew.
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 09:49:14 am »
Welcome back.  It's great to have another dog in the pack !
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

Offline HillSide Saints

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 07:53:33 pm »
Aww.  Thanks guys!  I really appreciate the warm welcome.
I have updated my paw prints with recent pics of the babies...Moo and Angel are on hold for now....they are soooooo out of coat...LOL.
Looking forward to the cooler weather...mayb e it will help grow some hair on these beasts.  LOL

David & Tricia White
HillSide Saint Bernards

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 03:04:50 pm »
Welcome back.I saw your website.The pups look great!

Offline tyscrzymom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 02:00:06 am »
Hi Trish,Welcome back...lol I haven't seen you here before...But we've chatted other places glad to hear all is well!!! Deacon and Miracle must be about 125 now? I still can't beleive how fast they grow...It is like they were never puppies!
take Care, Heather&Bubba

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 02:21:14 am »
Gosh, your Saints are beautiful. I don't remember if I welcomed you before, either, so welcome (Again, maybe). My name is Stella, and my crew is listed below. ;D
Stella
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 02:21:44 am by GR8DAME »

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 07:40:36 pm »
I am not sure I remember you either!  BUt welcome back anyway!  I am on my way to check your site.  Check our too if you want!
www.kildeskenn el.com 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 07:46:07 pm »
Very nice site and BEAUTIFUL dogs!  I was raised around Saint's my uncle had a pair and we spent lots of time at his home.  When I was 2 my mom took a picture of me riding him.  He was wonderful. 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline HillSide Saints

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 08:24:12 pm »
Thank you all for the welcome and the nice words about the beasties.  I am pretty proud of them....still a work in progress, but heading in the direction I want at least..LOL. 
Yes, Heather...I appologize.... I didn't put the names together...LOL ...I see you and have chatted with ya on the other lists....I am sorry I didn't make the connection.... my "old age is kicking in"...either that or sleep deprivation... LOL.
Thanks again guys....
T
David & Tricia White
HillSide Saint Bernards