Author Topic: I need a new home...  (Read 5835 times)

Offline asdubin

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I need a new home...
« on: October 07, 2005, 04:04:09 am »

Hi, my name is Jerome and I need a new home.  My house is on the market and I will soon lose my yard.  I am a very handsome three year old young man.  I have been to school and I love to go on walks.  The vet says I am probably a Leonberger, but no one knows for sure.  Speaking of the vet, he also says I am very healthy and I am up to date on all my shots.  Once I get to know them, I love other dogs.  My current best friend is a five month old who constantly chews on my ears, feet and tail.  I don't mind because she is just a puppy and I have lots of patience with her.  However, little kids are a bit scary for me and I would prefer a home without them.  Right now I live in Orange County, CA so if you want to come visit me, please email my mom.  Thanks for helping me. 

Love,
Jerome

amysuzanne@adelphia.net 

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: I need a new home...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 04:12:36 am »
This might seem like a wierd question, but what about the 5 mo old puppy?  Is she staying or do you need a home for her too?

Why do you need a new home b/c you will lose your yard?  I lived in an apartment w/my husky mix for almost 3 yrs, and she was pretty active.

I hope you do find the home you need.

Offline asdubin

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 04:24:01 am »
The puppy is going to a home with friends who have small children.  I can't afford a place where I can keep him.  I hope I can find him a home, too.  Maybe then I can stop crying.

Offline walkwithwolves

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Walks With Wolves Companion Care Service, LLC
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 01:13:42 pm »
Hi !

My name is Teresa and I'm new to this forum. 

I live in Texas and think your boy is beautiful.  Are you still looking for a home for him?
Peace ~ Out

Teresa R. McNamara
Walkswithwolve s8@austin.rr.com

“Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative”. ~M. Siegel