Author Topic: Free Fila Mastiff...between Nevada and Michigan...  (Read 5691 times)

Offline declanssexymama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Um, I got BIG!
    • View Profile
Free Fila Mastiff...between Nevada and Michigan...
« on: November 12, 2005, 01:47:39 pm »
I don't know what a Fila Mastiff is, but I figured if it's a kind of Mastiff, it must be a BP.  Here's the ad:  http://chicago.craigslist.org/pet/110913933.html

Maybe someone would like this girl...she sure is a cutie...
God help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Kiahpyr

Re: Free Fila Mastiff...between Nevada and Michigan...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 02:19:50 pm »
She looks like a sweety! I hope the owners checks out who ever gets Lexi. It scares me when people give away unaltered pets. It's like saying here breed her and the best part is she's free. GGRRR!!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 02:59:17 pm »
I think that Taijinrr has a Fila, or did have one.  My understanding is that Filas can be very aggressive, so if anyone here considers adopting this dog, make sure you understand that they can be difficult to handle.  The dog actually reminded me of a bloodhound and that would have been my guess if she wasn't known to be a Fila.  That's how much I know about dog breeds for you.  ;)

Here's the link to the pictures: http://www.geocities.com/horseluver611/PrincessLexi.html

It really is too bad that she is not spayed.  On the upside, it sounds like she has an exceptionally good temperament for a Fila.

Sofia

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 06:44:37 pm »
Hi,
I have a Fila(Halo). They are not the dog for everyone by any means. They are great with family and pets they are raised with. However, strangers to them and strange animals will get them going. Please, please research the breed if you are going to get one!!