Author Topic: IT'S SNOWING!!!  (Read 8261 times)

k2campbell

Re: IT'S SNOWING!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 03:15:31 pm »
It's been snowing here for a while, and Kate LOVES it.  She dosn't want to be inside.  It's funny, I think she thinks she's a Husky or something - she curls up in it and falls asleep!

Can't wait to see that video!  I never knew we could post videos, I might have to try that sometime! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 03:19:46 pm »
It's been snowing here for a while, and Kate LOVES it.  She dosn't want to be inside.  It's funny, I think she thinks she's a Husky or something - she curls up in it and falls asleep!

Can't wait to see that video!  I never knew we could post videos, I might have to try that sometime! 
oh it's easy.  Download it to your computer...upl oad it to youtube.com and post the link from the video in a thread and we will be directed to the video from here.

k2campbell

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 03:20:49 pm »
S-W-E-E-T!!!  Thanks Lins, I'll try it!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2005, 03:22:38 pm »
no problem.  let me know if you need help

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 12:27:28 am »
We got snow today too!!!...Pippin's 1st!!!...Kiah looks like she had as much fun as my boys are having!!! ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 04:39:48 pm »
It's here!  I really don't like winter.   We're supposed to get snow for the next 8 days straight.
For anyone who has ever been to Michigan you'll know what I mean when I say it's snowing horizontally.