Author Topic: Big paws and the rain  (Read 2367 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Big paws and the rain
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:41:52 pm »
It seems that no matter what the weather is like, Bear loves to go outside. When the rain comes however, he is in doggy heaven. He loves the rain and seems to want to be outside all of the time just chillin' in it. It can be aggravating on a walk too because he likes to stay outside as long as he can just getting as wet as possible. Do you have experiences like this or is my dog just wierd?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

Re: Big paws and the rain
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 05:07:54 pm »
bears just weird!  LOL.. 

when cody is outside and its raining, he puts his tail inbetween his legs and hurrys as fast as he can.....when he comes to a puddle, he jumps over it.....and angus is the same way, when its raining, i have to PULL him outside!  i dunno....maybe its just my weirdo dogs!

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 06:51:54 pm »
I wish!  I love the rain! Love it. My husband and I go for walks in the rain whenever we can. The fur babies, however could live without it. If I let them out and it's raining, sometimes they won't even go out. And when they do they make it quick. My girls will deal with it if we actually walk them, but not just to go out in the yard. Finn doesn't seem to like the rain either, but the next time we have a warm rain I'll talk him for a walk and see how he feels about it..... he likes rivers, rain should be easy!

Vicki

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 07:04:23 pm »
 :D Glad to know that my dog isn't  the only one who loves the rain. He is a waterdog by nature, and I do really like the rain, but coming in soaking wet isn't that fun...let alone having to clean the messy paws and having to towel dry him when we get inside.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 07:05:13 pm »
The snow is a different story.... my girls LOVE the snow! They play like little kids in it. When all of the snow melted they were bummed out...and then we got one last little storm. not even a half inch and most of it melted as it fell. They found one little patch of it in the yard and played in it till it melted!

Vicki