Author Topic: Pupdaddy returns  (Read 2296 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Pupdaddy returns
« on: November 23, 2005, 06:02:50 pm »
Sorry to be AWOL for so long. Lots going on in my life. Good things, busy, nothing bad. I didn't try to eat a card table and get my mouth wired shut.

Work, well, is work. I spent a week in Kauai, but after 3 days of work, I might as well not have gone!

Even on vacation, I couldn't leave dogs alone. The second picture is a dog I found 1/2 way up the Waimea  Canyon. People had be leaving him food and water. I shared a bag of Maui Onion Chips with him, but was having nothing to do with being rescued!

The last pics are my new foster, Ranger, and Kendra. He's only 7 months old, and a sweetheart. He had his "Big Snip" on Tuesday, but is doing fine. Today, he and Kendra did their Pippin imitation!

Kiahpyr

Re: Pupdaddy returns
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 08:55:35 pm »
I'm so glad you're back! I missed you! Ranger looks so cute being all dirty. Kendra looks great too!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 11:56:26 pm »
Welcome back :)
RIP former BPO

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 02:12:16 am »
Good to see you here Pupdaddy!...The stray pic just kills me!...I know how it is!...I have 3 foster kittens right now that I managed to catch through their hunger...2 are shaping up to be cats that can tolerate people...The 3rs is a hard case...Still can't handle him at all...The 4th of the litter I can't get in from outside...Have no idea what I'll do with the 3 I have in physical custody...Just want to get the 4th in out of the cold...You know how it is!...Ranger is in good hands!!...God bless you both!!