Poll

Which way do you like Ang's hair better?

Curly
15 (65.2%)
Straight
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Totally useless vain and NON dog related poll  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Totally useless vain and NON dog related poll
« on: November 22, 2005, 11:35:24 pm »
Due to a convo in chat, (In which I didn't agree with the outcome) I leave it to you, the wonderful members of BPO to vote.  Which looks better?  Ang in soft and sweet Curls?  Or Ang in the sleek and sultry straight look?

(The last pic I chose simply because it's Andi's favorite.  Sigh.... back when I was tanning....)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 12:05:35 am by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Totally useless vain and NON dog related poll
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 11:40:05 pm »
I know that this is going to be no help, but I want to say that I think it just depends on what look you are going for. What's the occasion?  Going out?  The sleek straight look would be beautiful for going out, etc.  But I do love the curls maybe softly pulled up for a super dressy occasion etc.   Like I said before, no help here! LOL

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 12:00:27 am »
I would KILL for your curls!!!

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 12:18:46 am »
I voted for straight but that's probably cuz I have curly/wavy hair and I hate it. I always have to wear it up or it looks dumb and frizzy. I like mine staight but it takes forever to blow dry it, lol.  :)
Steph

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 12:34:56 am »
I voted for straight but that's probably cuz I have curly/wavy hair and I hate it. I always have to wear it up or it looks dumb and frizzy. I like mine staight but it takes forever to blow dry it, lol.  :)
Steph

steph, i can relate to you.  my hair is super curley and i am envious of people with slick shiny straight hair.  i have learned to live with and finally love my curly hair, but this comes only after many many years of fighting with it to straighten it and style it into some shape other than ringlets.  take a look at the curly q (yeh thats me and my big hugo~monster) in the pic. 

ang, i think it looks equally good both curly and straight.
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 12:39:46 am »
I have fought with my hair for years.  In fact it was never down till I discovered flat irons.  It is wicked thick (Takes like an hour to straighten it), and when it was long (To my knees) it used to give me migraines.  But I like it this length.  Just I think the curls overwhelm my face.  And I can't play with my hair.  Now that I can, I never want to go back!

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 12:51:50 am »
Steph

steph, i can relate to you.  my hair is super curley and i am envious of people with slick shiny straight hair.  i have learned to live with and finally love my curly hair, but this comes only after many many years of fighting with it to straighten it and style it into some shape other than ringlets.  take a look at the curly q (yeh thats me and my big hugo~monster) in the pic. 

ang, i think it looks equally good both curly and straight.

Your hair looks good curly!! It's ALL curly!! Mine is wavy here, curly there and it's just retarded!! Maybe I'll just be ponytail girl forever haha!

Ang, your hair looks good curly too, I just envy the girls that get out of the shower and don't have to do anything but brush their hair and it's all nice and straight!!  :)
Steph

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 02:24:11 am »
I'm a sucker for the tough girl...kinda like..I dunno..ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D...Remind me to never go drinkin' with you because if we do were gonna need bail $!!!! :D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 02:32:10 am »
I like the curls.  Maybe it's just the pic, but I like the messy kind of tousled hair look.  Not that you looked messy.   ;D

I've always wanted curly hair.  My mom gave my brother the good genes, although I don't want his curly hair.  He has really tight curls, so he has to keep his hair really short or else he has a fro........... .........like he did back in the 6th grade......... .lol.

My hair, on the other hand, is stick straight, unless I cut it really short (for me), then I get the Mrs. Brady shag flip going on.  I constantly have flyaways and split ends, which annoy me to no end.  My hair won't hold any shape b/c it's fairly thin, so I can't do anything with it other than a ponytail, and I can't even do that very well.   :-\

Lyn

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 09:27:43 am »
Let me tell you.. My hair is straight as a board. And I hate it! I can't do anything with it... even curls work there way out halfway through the day.  ???

Ang your hair looks good curly or straight.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 10:49:04 am »
Liz,

Have you tried "Twisted Taffy" by Sebastian Xtah?  Or the Super Straight line by Graham and Webb?  And serums like BioSilk are AWESOME for cutting down frizz, straight or curly.  I carry a small bottle with me everywhere, and as an extra bonus it makes your hands soft too!

Icerotti

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 12:19:07 pm »
I like it straight. I have a wave to my hair ugh...like why could it not have gone curly!!! I can't just get out of the shower and go. I either have to diffuse it or starighten it or the ever life saving pony tail.

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 05:33:39 pm »
if you want a guy's opinion, I think the straight look is totally HOT! ::)
I wont regale any stories of my own hair---it would bore you! ;D
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005, 05:56:04 pm »
OMG....You have no idea...I paid 600 to have my hair thermal reconditioned no frizz amazingly straight sexy hair....it grew out now because that was 4 years ago but SO WORTH IT TO ME

There was no blowdrying, no flat iron just out of the shower and the hair looks amazing!!!

You know my vote

Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Kiahpyr

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 10:14:56 am »
I like it straight Ang.

Babs wow what a difference! I like your hair straight too! It looks so shiney!