Author Topic: and the waiting begins.....  (Read 10156 times)

nickerbokker

and the waiting begins.....
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:10:48 pm »
so i took the dogs for a little walk, and decided to reward them for being so good with some good ole' ice cream.   we got two cones, and they ate them before i got any.....

then on the way home in the middle of a busy intersection, they started playing tug-o-war with eachothers leashes and about pulled me over infront of 50 cars.....so i wanted the icecream back but it was too late.....DO ANYONE ELSES DOGS ACT UP IN AN INTERSECTION?  they are good walkers, but the second our feet hit the intersection they flip out.....

anyway...now that they have both had some icecream....i am waiting for one or both of them to get the runs........CR OSS YOUR FINGERS....... ....my favorite thing in the world is when cody blows a huge pile of crap all over the wall when he isn't feeling good.  its happened twice already....so hopefully this wont set off another episode. 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: and the waiting begins.....
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:24:24 pm »
Nicki you are freakin' hillarious! I know all exactly what you mean about finding a HUGE pile of s*@& in the house. Bear's done it only when we are at work- surprise, surprise- and the minute you open the door the smell just hits you! Aacck! It's the worst smell ever! I have almost added to the smell and mess by yacking when cleaning it up. Good luck with the ice cream- if it wasn't too much they should be okay. And to answer your question about the walking...Bear goes nuts the minute we get outside and go for a walk with any other dog. Its like "Ok. Now we're outside on leashes and its so much more fun to play as we try to walk and almost kill mom in the process than it is to play with you inside the house." Go figure huh?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 05:40:36 pm »
oh tell me about it LOL.....your baby doesn't feel good and thats sad and all, but there is this huge smelly disgusting mess, and believe me, i have tried to get cody to clean it up and he wont go near it....so there i am on my hands and knees cleaning up the poo while i heave and try to keep down my lunch.  i have come SO close to actually puking its just wrong.  sometimes you just can't help it, its just so gross and its everywhere and it kinda makes your eyes roll into the back of your head its so nasty! 

no action yet.....GOOD NEWS!!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 07:54:38 pm »
LOL, grossssss.

you should have just called your husband and told him to clean it up anyway.  what good are they for if not to keep us from having to clean up crap and puke!

awo

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 08:20:20 pm »
We have also had those problems with dudley, but we call them dudley piles, if you look at cow patties, they are very close looking.

awo

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 08:28:07 pm »
lol, super!  cody never has piles though, its always huge squirts all over, and then the squirts splat, and then its just a piece of art.  a nasty brown smelly piece of art.  oh plus, and im sure you all can identify with this, when they get the runs its all down their butt.  codys butt is so FULL of hair, and the hair is so full of runny poop when he doesn't feel good.  and when he gets back inside, the first thing he wants to do is go get in bed and be taken care of..so if im not careful to get him in the bath right away (yes every time), then i have a nice surprise on my bed too. ::)

dog life is the BEST  ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 08:40:29 pm »
OMG- we have to wash Bear's backend off too when he is runny because it sticks to his long, thick fur.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.