Author Topic: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 06:28:42 pm »
I know a few Shibas and I didn't like them (Just MY opinion, not saying they're bad dogs or anything I'm not really into Japanese dog personalities).   Also, I wouldn't be interested in getting a fox out of the wild (Well I would but it would be irresponsible).  This article is all about breeding the foxes to be domsestic.  Pretty much how they started with dogs.

Edited to add:  I say "Awwwwwww I want one!" to alot of things.  I think the most recent one was a baby goat.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 06:30:29 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 06:31:26 pm »
I'm not trying to be a smartass, but what exactly is a Japanese Dog personality trait?  And as for Baby Goats, they are so sweet.  I grew up with goats, they were just like dogs and would play with me all the time.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 06:33:00 pm by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 06:34:26 pm »
I'm not trying to be a smartass, but what exactly is a Japanese Dog personality trait? 

Not to be a smart @ss back ( :) ) but I like my dogs goofy and human.  All the Japanese dogs I've ever met (ie: Shibas, Akitas, Jindos ect) take life very seriously and think of themselves as deity.  Like I said it's a personal opinion.

And as for Baby Goats, they are so sweet.  I grew up with goats, they were just like dogs and would play with me all the time.

That's why I want one.  I've been working at my aunt's farm this week and I LOVE her goats.  They're just like dogs, even the way they scratch behind their ears!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 06:36:53 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 07:31:29 pm »
I used to have Goats, only females because the males really stink. They were Nubians. I could not believe how much they were like dogs in the way they followed you around and bleated at you. When I would sit down they would try to get in your lap. They were sweet and funny.

I love the little foxes too cute.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 10:29:14 pm »
I used to have Goats, only females because the males really stink. They were Nubians. I could not believe how much they were like dogs in the way they followed you around and bleated at you. When I would sit down they would try to get in your lap. They were sweet and funny.

I love the little foxes too cute.

I can relate to the goats.  my papaw has them now (he has owned nubians for 20 years) and the males are horribly stinky!  he lives 2 houses up from me and on a warm summer night when the breeze is just right, you can smell the billy goat!  of course one would smell pretty horrid if you pee'd on your own face!  but the babies are sweet and if tamed good enough they do make a good pet.  will follow you around like a dog.  mamaw raised some on a bottle in the house.  of course it is time to put them outside when they start climbing on the furniture! 
~SHELLIE & HUGO~