Author Topic: In this case it really was who was walking who...LOL!  (Read 8896 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

In this case it really was who was walking who...LOL!
« on: May 09, 2005, 05:42:27 pm »
My parents came by yesterday & Samson FINALLY warmed up to my dad...It takes Samson quite a long while to decide to like people...My dad loves Samson!...Well, Dad decided he would take Samson for a walk...I was a bit apprehensive but clipped on his leash & gave Dad specific instructions on what to watch out for & what to do...Now, my dad is no small guy...6 ft. tall & around 200 lbs...Well, they weren't gone 5 minutes...Evid ently & I quote "We got about a 1/2 a block up & Sammy decided we'd gone far enough & turned around & brought me home"...Still LMAO!

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: In this case it really was who was walking who...LOL!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 12:29:20 am »
Dad called tonight to tell me his back & right shoulder was aching because of his "almost walk" with Samson...I just laughed & asked if he wanted to borrow my heating pad...LOL!

Offline JaxandLivi

• Gnawer
  • My Little Babies!
    • View Profile
Re: In this case it really was who was walking who...LOL!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 01:05:13 pm »
Too funny!  I am 4'11'' and walk my English Mastiff around town.  His back comes up to my hips and people yell out - "Who's walking who?"  Joke gets old after a while, but it must be funny to watch.  Even when he gets excited and somewhat uncontrollable during our walks, he knows not to jump/pull too much.  He is such a sweet, gentle, and very protective boy!
Michelle