Author Topic: Call from police at 4am. OMG  (Read 7062 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Call from police at 4am. OMG
« on: December 06, 2005, 06:56:56 pm »
Judge decided he would run away last night when I let the cat in. I couldnt go out looking cause the kids were all in bed so I left the porch door open for him. 4 AM I get a call from the OPP (Ontario Provncial Police.) Scared the crap out of me. Apparently Judge was at Tim Hortons (dohnut shop) . Judges and or local law inforcments favorite spot. I asked them if they could bring him home. LOL They did although I told them not to be giving him any Tim Bits or he would slobber all over the car.When they opened the door for him to get out he just sat there. ;D As if to say" OK Boys lets find those bad guys." The cop had to walk him to the door and still he tried to follow him. Im sure they slipped him a Tim Bit. LOL Needless to say I got no sleep. Judge went strait to MY BED and was snorring in a mater of seconds. What a night.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Call from police at 4am. OMG
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 06:58:54 pm »
"Time to make the Donuts!"
I am kind of a big deal!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 06:59:10 pm »
Sounds like Judge had a great time. I'm so sorry Coonie. It was funny that he found his way to the donut shop. Maybe he dreams of being a police dog.

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 07:04:49 pm »
LOL Tim Hortons is Bubba's favorite place too. He starts to slobber as soon as we pull into the drivethru. LOL

Judge must have had a late night craving. Sounds like he had a great time. At least if he goes missing again you will know where to find him.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 07:11:59 pm »
I know I shouldn't laugh...but for some reason, that makes my hysterical!  Did he do the drive-through window???  Did he get any free samples??  Judge - Police  - Donuts...all makes perfect sense to me!!

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 07:15:16 pm »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH! That is HILARIOUS!

I've got a similar, although not as funny story....(not to thread-jack or anything...)

I used to have a Husky and you'll never guess....yeah, you got it, he ran away all the time! hahaha! Anyway, on one of his outings, he got picked up by a cop. Dispatch called and told me that the cop had Tsunami, but would I mind if he brought Tsu home AFTER his shift, cuz they were having a good time driving around in the cop car together! hAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA! Of course I let Tsu have his day as a police dog! I bet he got donuts, too.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 07:20:09 pm »
I know I shouldn't laugh, but that is really kind of funny! 

I just have to say this...

Judge was down with OPP!

OK, got it out of my system - so glad he is home safe!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 07:33:12 pm »
LMAO ROTF MARSI!!!!

Naughty By Nature:  You down with OPP?

Judge:  Yeah you know me!  (As he slings slobber, paws in da air, like he just don't care....)

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA

dohertyswissy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 07:33:53 pm »
LMAO ROTF MARSI!!!!

Naughty By Nature:  You down with OPP?

Judge:  Yeah you know me!  (As he slings slobber, paws in da air, like he just don't care....)

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OH - AND I'M TOTALLY GLAD OUR RESIDENT GANGSTA SAINT IS HOME SAFE!!

Silly Judge!

At least he went to a local "safe place."  :)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 07:41:06 pm »
Now....if you could get him to make a run to Tim's for you and bring home some coffee and munchies...... mmmmm.
Of course, you'd have to have a drool proof bag. 

Glad he made it back safe and sound. 

-Wendy
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 08:11:58 pm »
Glad he is home safe.  I have to say it is a funny story. My husband is on the OPP. I will have to ask him if he ever picked up any Saints...lol

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 08:32:04 pm »
Now....if you could get him to make a run to Tim's for you and bring home some coffee and munchies...... mmmmm.
Of course, you'd have to have a drool proof bag. 

Glad he made it back safe and sound. 

-Wendy
WOW!! What a great idea Wendy. I do have a wagon  :-\ 3 extra large tripple tripple and a snack pack. Or maybe get a barrel for him and send him out with that. How many cream and sugar would you put in one of those barrells anyway ???
It was quite funny although the police sure scared the beegeebers out of me. We are out visiting at my sisters tonight I figured maybe Judge need to get out a bit more. LOL
Coonie

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 08:41:05 pm »
I would have been so terrified. I am so glad his nose guided him straight to the cops and that they were so nice to help :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 08:54:30 pm »
LOL .... I am sorry he got out dixie did that about a month ago and stayed away all night. SO I KNOW YOU WERE FREAKED AND NOT BEING ABLE TO LEAVE AND LOOK FOR HIM HAD TO BE HORRIBLE.

I am glad it was the police who found him.  You would think the cops would call you about a kid not your dog. SOOOOOOOO FUNNY. 

CUTE STORY ABOUT THE DOG RIDING WITH COPS TOO. That would be fun I guess for a dog.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 09:01:09 pm »
LOL! So funny.. glad he's home safe and sound though!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats