Author Topic: Call from police at 4am. OMG  (Read 7111 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Call from police at 4am. OMG
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 02:44:03 am »
Hahaha........ .....that is too funny.  It was nice of the cops to call you.  The ones I know of would have had him impounded.  Glad he made it home safely, and probably got a treat out of it too.

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 10:55:47 am »
Sounds like your local police force has some nice people in it, and Judge is a friendly goof.  You always hear the negative, this is a great thread with some positive stories.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Anakalia

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 10:59:09 am »
OMG!!!  LOL  Lyn, your post was so funny!!!

I'm sure you wern't laughing at the time Judge ran away, but it sounds like he had a wonderful adventure.  And now that he's home safe you can laugh a little bit, because apparently Judge was just hungry......th at's all! lol  ;D

Andi

Anakalia

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 11:00:28 am »
Ok I MUST read all posts before posting....you're all nutz!!!  But I love you just the same, and I'm LMAO!!! 
 ;D
Andi

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 11:07:49 am »
That's HILARIOUS!! Thank Goodness they brought him home. I bet if he was a small paw they would have taken him straight to the pound. The novelty of Saint in a donut shop at 4 a.m. must have been something! I wouldn't be surprised if this story gets a special notice in today's Police Beat in your newspaper!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain