Author Topic: VERY SAD AND VERY UPSETTING I AM PISSED  (Read 17248 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: VERY SAD AND VERY UPSETTING I AM PISSED
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 06:31:03 pm »
Here are pictures of Ginger AKA Wild thing.  with Anthony. 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 06:33:59 pm »
Is SHE ever ADORABLE!!  I can't wait to see her!!!!!!  She does look older than they say she is.  You can see the impishness in her eyes...WILD THING!!!  tee hee.....mary

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 06:35:49 pm »
She's so cute! I can't believe anyone would give a puppy away that young. Just look at the expression on your son's face. He's happy! Isn't that what matters?!?!!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 06:41:08 pm »
Anthony is happy, and that is what counts.  I was quite fond of Shadow, I am going ot run a lost ad just in case by some weird twist of fate someone did pick her up.  I don't believe this is the case but I just have to do it anyway.
Anyway, Ginger is very cute a little devil, a WILD THING for certain! ::)  so we begin potty training AGAIN.  By the time this is all done I will be an expert.... ;D
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 06:44:01 pm »
She is adorable.  I love how in the first picture, her and your son have almost exactly the same smiles on their faces!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 06:55:32 pm »
They do don't they?  I did not notice that.  I just called the newspaper and will run an ad for 3 days.  It won't come out until Tuesday though.  For such a little thing she has a ferocious bark and growl.  Her dad weighs 120 pounds, Steve said he is a monster, not tall but wide and built like a "brick Sh** House"  Mom is not as big she is 1/4 lab but still very wide with a big block head.   I better do some serious reading on this breed, I know they are supposedto be fierce protectors of family and home, and excellent hunters and retrievers.  Anyway I better go, I am meeting some friends later for a "foot" party, some kind of foot stuff apparently, if anything I will have a massage anyway! 
Storm Jameson

Kiahpyr

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 07:08:22 pm »
My brother has a chocolate lab Chesapeake mix and he is very stocky. I thought he was huge until I got Kiah. He is a great hunting dog and is very protective. You can't even tickle my brother without him barking at you and will jump at you if you don't stop. They don't even lock their doors! Here's a couple of pictures.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 07:16:25 pm »
That is amazing, I cannot wait to see how she develops! Her coloring is very beautiful.  Thanks for sharing the pictures!  And you are right I think all other breeds compared to my Kuvasz are just SMALL!  LOL!
Storm Jameson

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 08:25:40 pm »
I'm glad to see Anthony smiling and a little happier.  Ginger is a very cute pup, but "wild thing" looks like it would suit her for sure!  Hopefully they will have lots of fun together.

Mother mentioned that you can buy nautical netting on ebay at a relatively inexpensive price.

We both hope that maybe Shadow's mysterious disappearance will someday be resolved.

Sofia

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2005, 09:08:18 pm »
Awwwe, she certainly is a cutie.  I love the expression on her face in the second pic.

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 09:08:59 pm »
Oh, that was a terrible thing to happen!  I know wild things have to eat too....but can hardly watch when Nat'l Geographic has "those" kind of shows on.  Poor Anthony!  But what a lucky boy to have gotten Ginger aka Wild Thing!  She is so cute, & not only her smile, but the twinkle in her eyes match Anthony's! 
-lauriew

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 10:50:35 pm »
The pics are wonderful.
Happy boy and a happy pup.  :)
Hope the training is smooth and requires few papertowels. 
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2005, 11:08:12 pm »
While I'm sorry Anthony had to suffer a loss, I'm glad BPO was here to share the greif, and that smile on his face is helping all of us recover.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 02:30:55 pm »
Thanks for the info on the netting Sophia, I will check it out.
She is big for 4 weeks, but apparentl;y a chessie is a big dog, not tall but stocky, she is a little smaller than my kuv pups are at 4 weeks.  I am still holding out a little bit of hope we will find out what happened with Shadow, or better yet that someone has her and will answer the Ad I placed that comes out on Tuesday.  We are so isolated in our area with the nearest neighbor a few miles down the road, but if she took the scenic route through the woods she could possibly have ended up on the road behind us where there are more houses, I am checking still and have called so many of the people who I know that live around us.  Anyway I am at work and need to run, I am just leaving to take my children to see Narnia!  I am as excited to see that as they are!  It was my favorite series growing up!  Shana
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 02:33:09 pm »
Book series I should have said!  LOL
Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful support. Shana
Storm Jameson