Author Topic: Bad trainer??  (Read 20149 times)

k2campbell

Re: Bad trainer??
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 03:12:46 pm »
That is unacceptable, I would have given him a pile-driver myself.  What a jerk.  Sorry you had to go through that, I probably would have been balling...

Offline AimeeSedlock

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2005, 06:04:15 pm »
About the lymes that my other dog had, he had it for several years, and when he was 13, he just went down hill really fast, his mind went, it was all so sad, I can't even tell you.  I did treat him with antibotics throughout his life, but in the end it was awful.

The good new is, my vet said Kobi doesn't have it, his neck had muscles that were really tight, from the hanging, she said he had a stiff neck. And the limping, when Kobi was younger he had growing pains and limped, she said the stress of what he went through started that up again. He is now on Rimadyl for the pain, and the vet said he would probably be alright, but should have NEVER been treated like that..
Aimee

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2005, 07:53:11 pm »
did you vet have any suggestions for you to find another trainer?  of advise you on how to make sure this guy doesnt do it again??  i am curious how your vet reacted to this...
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline AimeeSedlock

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 12:53:07 am »
My vet was very upset and ticked about the way my pup was treated, but there really isn't any other trainers in the area. My vet and everyone in the office love my pup, he loves people his only problem is being restrained.
I ordered a training tape on the internet, hope it helps.

I can never thank you all enough for careing about my baby, helps me a lot.

God Bless

Aimee

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 01:04:45 am »
You will train him just fine on your own with guidance from the training tape.  It sounds like he'll be on the road to recovery and, with your love and caring, he'll be a wonderful dog in a grand life.

Let the trainer go to h :oll!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 01:05:25 am by newflvr »