Author Topic: We named our new puppy...  (Read 5503 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
We named our new puppy...
« on: December 08, 2005, 08:20:27 am »
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all the wonderful name decisions. It was such a hard decision to make I liked so many of them but couldn't decide. Well, after spending a few days with this pup. We decided to name her Pita mainly because well...shes a Pain in the a**. She is one of the most outgoing, into EVERYTHING puppy We have ever owned. I tell my husband its because he picked her out and she is his dogs. Thats why shes such a trouble maker. I love to watch her and my great dane play because Brody could easily through this pup across the room but very gently plays tug of war with her, and will throw toys around with her. She has a UTI so we are having a VERY hard time with potty training, but I think once we get this UTI taken care of she'll potty train very easily. I'm a stay at home mom so it makes it easier to train her. Well its still very early 5:15am and my baby just fell back asleep so I'm off to bed. I'll post more pics in a few hours when I'm up again.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: We named our new puppy...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:42:37 am »
ooh gosh i remember those 5 am dayS!!! LOVE THE NAME!!! and poor pita... Uti, ouch!! i hope that she's feeling better!! 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 09:37:35 am »
Great name. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 09:40:11 am »
LOL...love the name!  Hope she gets better soon.

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 10:51:07 am »
Great name choice it's making me giggle! hehee  Hope she gets better soon!

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 01:32:53 pm »
I actually know of another Pita or two named that for the same reasons....... .....lol.  Very clever  ;)  I like it b/c anything having the same as food can't be that bad.

Can't wait to see the new pics.