Author Topic: Dog-sitting for a week!  (Read 3123 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Dog-sitting for a week!
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:14:46 pm »
Mandi(the dobie we adopted during the summer) Well it didn't work out, she wouldn't stop going after the cats and Maggie. So with the permission of the Humane Society we placed her in a only dog home. Well her owners are going on vacation for a week and we are dog-sitting. Mandi now Kathy has to stay in the basement. There are 4 rooms down there and 3 people live down there, so she won't be neglected. But Kathy's owners brought her through the front door because they didn't know and she immediatly grabbed Maggie by the neck, I grabbed Maggie away and Kathy was on a leash, Thank God, but I'm not in a good mood. I don't want to dog-sit Kathy if any of my babies are going to get hurt because of it. I'm just going to make sure the door to the basement will be locked and there will be a fence up! I don't want Maggie to fight with her. But anyways I'll go down there later and take pics of her. She's doing so good in her home they know what they are doing and absolutely love her!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats