Author Topic: at odds this morning...  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
at odds this morning...
« on: December 13, 2005, 10:55:20 am »
i have an interview this morning! yah for me... but fumble and i are at some serious odds! he must know that something is up, because i'm all gussied up.  he keeps coming up behind me and ramming me with his nose at full force... and trying to be all aggressive with me!  i thought newfies were the gentle giantS! lol! not today!! argh!  :o 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: at odds this morning...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:32:54 pm »
Oh yes, every time I put on nice clothes my dogs make sure to jump on me extra, claw my shirt, you name it. I think they are mad because they are like, "hey! You usually smell like us! You smell different today! We are going to have to remedy this..."
 ;D

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 12:38:09 pm »
In my house it is the atomic dane drool streaks that will not wipe off, they only spread, and dry to be white on any color other than white, where they dry to be grey-brown.
How does it do that??!!
Stella

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 06:31:01 pm »
There's only one solution, give up accept it and love your newf! :D
Slime flies when you're having fun!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 09:38:08 pm »
Try to think of it as modern art....just a little touch of shiny drool to sparkle up an outfit!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 04:28:36 pm »
In my house it is the atomic dane drool streaks that will not wipe off, they only spread, and dry to be white on any color other than white, where they dry to be grey-brown.
How does it do that??!!
Stella

Lol that is soooo funny, well not funny but true. And its not only on clothes. Where I have white taupe or "goldish" walls the slobber is white and crusty, on the walls thats white, it looks just like you said some kind of greyish-brownish color. I cant remember what my life was like, before the Magic erasers.  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 05:29:30 pm »
How does it do that??!!
Stella

Lol that is soooo funny, well not funny but true. And its not only on clothes. Where I have white taupe or "goldish" walls the slobber is white and crusty, on the walls thats white, it looks just like you said some kind of greyish-brownish color. I cant remember what my life was like, before the Magic erasers.  ;D

Marit

I can remember before magic erasers. Think Cinderella, on your knees, with scub brush in hand. Maybe you've blocked it out, Marit. LOL
Stella
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 05:31:28 pm by GR8DAME »