Author Topic: singing.....  (Read 11365 times)

nickerbokker

singing.....
« on: May 10, 2005, 02:18:56 pm »
tell me your dogs sing too, tell me mine isn't the only "special" one LOL....

he has done it before...if his monkey screams he screams, if i sing he whines, but TODAY, today it was great.  i was going through my phone picking a new ring tone, and i put on build me up buttercup, and he started SCREAMING....F OR LIKE 20 SECONDS HIS MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN AND HE WAS SINGING.....I MUST HAVE PLAYED IT 15 TIMES AND HE SANG EVERY TIME....

now is it funny....or is it hurting his ears or somehting?  what do you think?  i think he's singing...but i dunno.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: singing.....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 02:29:58 pm »
WHo is the family musician- Angus or Cody? I think I'd tape it and send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 02:33:30 pm »
do you watch that show??????  I LOVE THAT SHOW!

its mr angus....he is the one with the beautiful voice!

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 11:53:17 am »
In the movie "kill bill" theres a song, the "woo hoo" song. First time Kiya heard it her ears perked up, head cocking back & forth, ok. Watched it a 2nd time, sure enough Kiya ran to the tv. I got the song on a cd now. When we play it all 3 dogs go crazy howling. Then they made a tv commercial with the song in it, as soon as she hears the first note she knows & runs to the tv or me & starts her howling.
Carolyn
Carolyn

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 11:56:48 am »
i forgot about this thread....but have new news.....

angus LOVES ray lamontagne.  AS SOON AS HE HEARS RAY, HIS MOUTH OPENS AND HE HOWLS AND WHINES.......W HEN RAY GETS LOUDER, SO DOES ANGUS....AND SOFTER, SO DOES ANGUS...AND WHEN HE HOLDS A NOTE FOR A LONG TIME, SOOOO DOES ANGUS!  I HAVE TO TAPE IT SOMEHOW AND LET YOU ALL SEE, YOU WOULD FALL OVER!  AND WHEN I SIGN TOO, ANGUS FREAKS OUT LOL....HE LOVES IT!

carolyn, we have the coolest dogs in the WORLD LOL.....im so glad angus isn't the only special one!

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 12:07:09 pm »
Have you thought about it.Maybe he hates it.

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 12:08:08 pm »
but his little tail is wagging! 

ive thought about it, but i think he likes it.  just not MY singing!  lol

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 03:24:35 pm »
LMAO......i love what a great connection man and beast can make just by being themselves!  its so "special"

Offline nomathjobs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • My home page
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 08:04:23 pm »
We live about a block from a fire house and when the whistle goes off and the sirens blare, Packer (our Rottie) used to sing.  If he was outside he'd get the whole neighborhood going!!

doug